Heute hat der Vault-Tec Workshop für Falllout 4 ein Update erhalten. Wir sagen euch wie ihr das Update erhaltet, da es nicht automatisch heruntergeladen wird.
Vault-Tec Workshop was updated with several fixes. The Update is now live for all platforms. On PC and Xbox One, Vault-Tec Workshop will automatically update to the latest version if you are logged online.
On PlayStation Network, to update Vault-Tec Workshop, please take the following steps:
- Confirm Fallout 4 is not running. Highlight Fallout 4 in your PS4 dashboard, press OPTIONS, and select CLOSE APPLICATION to ensure Fallout 4 is not running minimized.
- Select RELATED ITEMS. You’ll find this under the Fallout 4 icon in the PS4 dashboard.
- Select MY ADD-ONS.
- Navigate to the DOWNLOAD ARROW next to Vault-Tec Workshop and select it.
- You should see a notice that Vault-Tec Workshop has been Added to Downloads.
- Wait for the downloadable content to finish downloading and installing before starting Fallout 4.
If for any reason these steps do not work, you can delete Fallout 4 (and all add-on content) and simply reinstall the game (and add-ons from scratch).
- Vault Exterior Door no longer has a missing texture if Wasteland Workshop is not installed
- NPCs will no longer incorrectly sit at the Vault Security Desk
- Vault-Tec Water Pump and starting generator now auto repair when entering workshop mode
- Player can no longer assign companions or Overseer Barstow using the population management system to prevent this from breaking them
- Vault-Tec population management system will no longer say jobs are available when is no one valid for job assignment available
- Vault Experiments can be scrapped in workshop mode
- Fixed issue with Overseer Barstow’s audio cutting out after Clem’s interview
- Interviewing the second settler candidate will not reset after the dialogue option take a break