Rockstar Games hat heute das im bereits September angekündigte Bikers-Update für GTA Online veröffentlicht. Außerdem haben wir für euch noch die Patch-Notes.
GTA Online: Bikers eröffnet eine komplett neue Facette der kriminellen Unterwelt von GTA Online und bringt richtige Motorradclubs auf die Straßen und den stetig wachsenden illegalen Markt von Blaine County und Los Santos.
Das Leben in einem MC beinhaltet mehr als nur eine Flotte glänzender neuer Maschinen und beeindruckende Lederkutten. Bikers führt für Clubs mit bis zu acht Spielern eine Vielzahl neuer Möglichkeiten ein, Geld zu verdienen, während sie gegen rivalisierende MCs und andere kriminelle Gruppierungen kämpfen. Geschäftstüchtige Spieler können ihren eigenen MC gründen und ihn als President anführen. All jene, die nach einem Leben in einem MC streben, können sich ihm als Prospect anschließen. Wenn sich die Neulinge im Lauf der Zeit bewehren, kann der President Prospects befördern und ihnen bedeutsame Rollen innerhalb der Club-Hierarchie zuweisen: Vice President, Road Captain, Sergeant-at-Arms und Enforcer. Die verschiedenen MC-Positionen bringen einzigartige Fähigkeiten mit sich, mit denen der Spieler sich selbst und dem MC helfen kann. Zu diesen Fähigkeiten zählen unter anderem das Ablegen von Panzerung, das Anfordern von Hit Squads, das Festlegen von MC-Fahr-Formationen oder das Starten von MC-Herausforderungen.
Euer MC-Clubhaus dient als Basis für alle Operationen. Wählt aus zwölf verfügbaren Standorten – von den salzigen Ufern von Paleto Bay bis hin zu den Straßen von Rancho – und schließt euren Kauf über die Zwangsvollstreckungs-Webseite der Maze Bank ab. Jedes Clubhaus verfügt über eine eigene Bar, Aktivitäten wie Darts und Armdrücken, verschiedene Wandbilder sowie die Option, per Upgrade eure hauseigene Motorrad-Tuningwerkstatt hinzuzufügen.
In jedem Clubhaus gibt es auch ein Besprechungszimmer. Presidents können das Schwarze Brett verwenden, um neue Clubhaus-Aufträge zu starten – eine Reihe neuer Freemode-Missionen, über die die MC-Mitglieder durch eine Vielzahl nobler Taten, von der gewaltsamen Befreiung zu Unrecht inhaftierter Verbündeter bis hin zu traditionellem Waffenschmuggel, ordentlich GTA$ und RP verdienen können. Gangs arbeiten auch gegen andere Gruppierungen in Los Santos wie etwa opportunistische Rivalen, die versuchen, die ehrliche Arbeit eures MCs zu ihrem eigenen Vorteil zu nutzen.
Die Open Road ist nicht mehr nur ein Stückchen Asphalt in Chumash. Loggt euch in das zwielichtige Online-Netzwerk Open Road ein, um ein neues (und vom San Andreas Board of Commerce nicht genehmigtes) Unternehmen ins Leben zu rufen. Entscheidet euch, auf welche Weise euer MC Geld verdienen soll, denn Open Road ermöglicht seinen Klienten den Einstieg in die Dokumenten- und Geldfälscherei sowie die großangelegte Distribution von Drogen. Kleinunternehmer statten ihre Unternehmen mit den notwendigen Materialien aus, bevor sie sich dann an die Produktion machen. Sobald euer Unternehmen den Betrieb aufgenommen hat, könnt ihr durch riskante Aktionen für Nachschub sorgen und es so weiter ausbauen. Haltet auch Ausschau nach anderen Fraktionen, die sich eventuell für ungesicherte Operationen interessieren könnten. Wenn ihr soweit seid, könnt ihr eure Waren verkaufen und eure Gewinne wiederum in euer Unternehmen investieren. Dazu stehen euch Upgrades in den Bereichen Sicherheit, Personal und Equipment zur Verfügung.
13 NEUE FAHRZEUGE
13 neue beeindruckende Maschinen, von Sportmotorrädern bis hin zu Choppern, wollen die Straßen erobern – eine breite Palette von Fahrzeugen, um die Clubhaus-Garage eurer benzingeschwängerten Träume zu füllen. Bei Southern San Andreas Super Autos und Legendary Motorsports gibt es für alle Fahrer-Typen das richtige Gefährt: von der schnittigen, neon-verzierten Nightblade über die charismatische, dreirädrige Chimera bis hin zu den klassischen, verrosteten Linien des Rat Bike. Das Motorrad, auf dem ihr die meiste Zeit verbringt, wird zu eurem Lieblingsmotorrad. Es verleiht euch Boni in den Kategorien Gesundheitsregeneration (inklusive kompletter Regeneration) und Schaden.
NEUE WAFFEN & NAHKAMPF
Mit Bikers könnt ihr Gegner nun auch von eurem Bike aus bekämpfen. Ammu-Nation führt ab sofort die neue Streitaxt, den Billardqueue und die Rohrzange, mit deren Hilfe ihr Konkurrenten schnell ausschalten könnt. Die neue automatische Schrotflinte und der kompakte Granatwerfer stehen ebenfalls zur Verfügung, um eure Gegner mit fulminanter Gewalt vom Sitz zu blasen.
NEUE BEKLEIDUNG & TATTOOS
Welcher Art von MC ihr euch auch immer anschließt, euch erwartet eine umfangreiche Garderobe mit neuen Styles, durch die ihr eure Zugehörigkeit demonstrieren könnt. Dazu zählt eine große Auswahl an Jacken, Kutten und Helmen und natürlich jede Menge Leder- und Denimklamotten. Rundet euren Biker-Look mit einer Reihe neuer Frisuren und Tattoos ab.
Für MC-Mitglieder kann der jeweilige President einen Gang-Stil festlegen und aus einer Vielzahl von Emblemen (oder aber einem eigenen Crew-Emblem) wählen. Anschließend kann jedes Gang-Mitglied sein eigenes Outfit aussuchen. Der Emblem-Editor wurde ebenfalls aktualisiert, um das Erstellen von Emblemen leichter zu gestalten.
NEUER GEGNER-MODUS: SLIPSTREAM
Bleibt zusammen und passiert gemeinsam Kontrollpunkte in Slipstream, dem neuen Gegner-Modus, der heute im Rahmen von GTA Online: Bikers erscheint, und in dem mehrere Fahrerteams darum kämpfen, als erstes die Ziellinie zu überqueren. Beim Kampf um die Führung müssen die Teams geschickt den Windschatten der anderen Fahrer zu ihrem Vorteil nutzen und sich so Geschwindigkeitsschübe verschaffen. Der überlegte und zeitlich abgestimmte Einsatz von Nahkampfangriffen kann sich in diesem Wettbewerb bis zum bitteren Ende als entscheidend erweisen. Sieben Karten stehen derzeit für Rennen zur Verfügung.
Ab heute und bis einschließlich Montag, den 10. Oktober, findet eine Bonuswoche mit freischaltbaren Belohnungen und Rabatten statt. Spielt in dieser Woche GTA Online und schaltet das coole weiße Western-Logo-Shirt und einen Nagasaki-Hoodie frei, dir ihr kostenlos in jedem beliebigen Bekleidungsgeschäft erhaltet. Und für alle Sammler: Wenn ihr die neue Western Nightblade kauft, erhaltet ihr zusätzlich das schwarze Western-Logo-Shirt. Sorgt für ausreichende Bewaffnung und Schutz für euren MC mit Rabatten auf Körperpanzerung und Munition – und verschafft euch zusätzliche Durchschlagskraft dank eines Rabattes in Höhe von 25 % auf Trommel- und Kastenmagazine mit hoher Kapazität. Oder verleiht eurem MC noch mehr Flair mit Rabatten auf Waffenfarbtöne.
PREMIUMRENNEN: GRABEN I
Das passenderweise auf Motorräder festgelegte „Graben I“ ist in dieser Woche unser Premiumrennen. Euch erwarten über zwei Meilen härtester Wettkampf um Kopf und Kragen durch einen Tunnel mit zehn Ebenen in der Grand-Senora-Wüste. Den drei Erstplatzierten winken GTA$-Auszahlungen, alle Teilnehmer erhalten dreifache RP. Stürzt euch über die gelbe Markierung für Premiumrennen am Legion Square ins Getümmel oder verwendet die App „Schneller Job“.
Hobbyfotografen mit einer Vorliebe für schöne Motorräder oder einem Auge für MC-Fahr-Formationen sollten sich daran machen, ihre beste Aufnahme im Rahmen unseres #BIKERS-Snapmatic-Fotowettbewerbs einzureichen. Rockstar Games suchen nach den fünf besten Snapmatics, die all die genialen Features von GTA Online: Bikers zeigen, von den neuesten Fahrzeugen bis hin zu den Clubhäusern und den täglichen Geschäften. Die fünf siegreichen Beiträge werden mit 1.000.000 GTA$ belohnt. Die Teilnahmefrist endet am Montag, dem 10. Oktober. Die Beiträge müssen im Social Club mit #BIKERS markiert werden. Die offiziellen Teilnahmebedingungen findet ihr hier.
Im folgenden haben wir für Euch den Trailer zum Bikers-Update:
Zu guter letzt haben wir noch die Patch-Notes (zurzeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar) und der Patch 1.20 hat eine Größe von 2,117GB.
- Clubhouse Properties have been added to GTA Online. Players can buy a Clubhouse via the new foreclosures.maze-bank.com website after completing or skipping the GTA Online tutorial. Upon purchasing a Clubhouse, players will be given the title of Motorcycle Club (MC) President which allows them to have up to 7 players in their MC and gain exclusive access to new Club Work, Club Challenges, Member Challenges, Clubhouse Contracts, Businesses and more. Players can also customize their Clubhouse with additions such as Murals, Styles, Club Emblems, a Gun Locker and a Custom Bike Shop.
- Business properties have been added to GTA Online. Players can purchase Businesses via the new Open Road website on the laptop in their Clubhouse. Businesses include: Weed, Forgeries, Counterfeit Cash, Meth and Cocaine. Business can be upgraded with a choice of Security, Staff or Equipment upgrades to increase their production rate and reduce the risk of potential attacks from police raids and enemies. Players will have to set up, resupply and defend their Businesses to capitalize on their maximum potential profit.
- MCs also have access to exclusive features and benefits such as:
- MC Presidents and their Road Captain can use the “Riding Formation” feature in the Interaction Menu. This creates a radius around the player who has set the formation which members can enter on their motorcycles and receive accelerated player and vehicle health regeneration.
- The MC President can choose between two different riding styles, normal and relaxed, in the Manage MC section of the Interaction Menu, which applies to all gang members.
- MC Presidents can assign each member of their MC a role; players can be made either a Prospect, an Enforcer, a Sergeant at Arms, a Road Captain or a Vice President. Each role possesses its own abilities that can help both you and your team.
- Presidents can choose from a selection of Biker outfit styles for their whole MC.
- MC members can choose their own outfit from the style the President sets.
- MCs have access to newly added Club Work, Club Challenges and Member Challenges.
- Club Work has been added to GTA Online. These include:
- Deathmatch (2-16 players)
- Invite Only. Challenge a rival MC or Organization in session to a Deathmatch.
- Joust (2-16 players)
- Challenge a rival MC in session to a Deathmatch on motorcycles.
- Caged In (2+ players)
- Open to all. Head to an area on a motorcycle and follow the route to the end to win. Use Biker melee to take out the other bikers on route.
- Stand Your Ground (2+ players)
- Open to all. Head to a nearby area and defend it from other players in session. Rivals win by capturing the area.
- Club Challenges have been added to GTA Online. These include:
- Search and Destroy (2-8 players)
- Compete against your MC in a Race to search an area of the map and hunt down a target.
- Wheelie Rider (2-8 Players)
- Players in the MC compete to achieve the longest wheelie in the time limit.
- Criminal Mischief (2-8 Players)
- Players compete to melee the most cars whilst riding their motorcycles.
- Member Challenges have been added to GTA Online. These include:
- Rippin’ It Up (2-8 players) (Enforcer ability)
- MC Members have to cause the most damage whilst driving their motorcycles.
- Hit and Ride (2-8 players) (Vice President ability)
- Compete against your MC to drive-by kill the most enemy targets across the map within the time limit.
- On the Run (2-8 players) (Sergeant at Arms ability)
- All players in the MC are given a 5 star wanted rating. Last to survive wins.
- Race to Point (2-8 players) (Road Captain ability)
- Compete against your MC in a motorcycle Race to the Clubhouse or a random destination on the map.
- Clubhouse Contracts have been added to GTA Online. These include:
- Ambush a weapons deal and deliver the weapon cases to the drop-off.
- Rescue a contact from a secure location and get them to safety.
- Guns for Hire
- Defend a convoy as it travels from one location to another.
- By The Pound
- Complete a deal for some product and deliver it to the buyer.
- Weapon of Choice
- Assassinate targets using a specific method of execution.
- Nine Tenths of the Law
- Steal motorcycles from a secure location and deliver them the drop-off.
- Attack a gang hideout and steal cash from their safe.
- Hijack a prison bus full of prisoners and get them to the escape vehicles.
- Fragile Goods
- Destroy Lost MC vans driving around Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Collect contacts one by one on a motorcycle and transport them to safety.
- Go to gang members’ warehouses and burn their munition crates.
- A new Adversary Mode has been added to GTA Online which unlocks at Rank 1:
- A Race where teams of riders have to stick together to hit checkpoints, slipstreaming each other to get speed boosts. The first team across the finish line wins. This Mode is for 4-16 players.
- 13 new vehicles have been added to GTA online:
- Western Nightblade
- Shitzu Defiler
- LCC Avarus
- Western Zombie Bobber
- Wester Zombie Chopper
- Shitzu Hakuchou Drag
- Nagasaki Chimera
- Western Rat Bike
- Nagasaki Street Blazer
- Maibatsu Manchez
- Pegassi Faggio Mod
- Pegassi Faggio Sport
- Western Wolfsbane
- One existing vehicle has been added for purchase:
- Western Bagger
- Seven new weapons have been added to GTA Online:
- Pool Cue
- Pipe Wrench
- Battle Axe
- Compact Grenade Launcher
- Sweeper Shotgun
- Mini SMG
- Pipe Bomb
- Over 50 tattoos have been added to GTA Online.
- Over 275 male and female clothing items have been added to GTA Online.
New Features / Updates
- Players can now melee attack while seated on a motorcycle. This can be performed while having a one-handed weapon equipped.
- New Crew Emblem pieces have been added to the Social Club Emblem Creator.
- The “Non-Contact” option can now be used in Stunt Races.
- Players are now able to copy the Rank of their existing character into the second character slot when creating a new character. The Rank has been capped at 120.
- Icons have been added next to players’ platform names on the D-Pad down players list to indicate whether a player is a CEO, VIP or an MC President.
- The Rank requirement for applying a Crew Emblem to your clothing has been removed.
- New Adversary Series triggers have been added to GTA Online Freemode.
- Changes have been made to the Freemode triggers that were added with Cunning Stunts.
- Stunt Series triggers have been reduced to 8 locations.
- Adversary Mode triggers have been reduced to 3 locations.
- Destroyed and impounded vehicles are now available in Races.
- The “Fast Zoom” option is now available in all Creators.
- The wait timer in Stunt Series lobbies has been changed to 10 seconds when the lobby is full.
- Players are now able to sell free vehicles. Players will not receive any money for the vehicle itself but will be given 50% of the value of any mods applied.
- New driver idle and fidget animations have been added for motorcycles and will play when the vehicle is stationary.
Rockstar Creator Fixes
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the starting grid for any created Stunt Race needing to be placed on the ground as opposed to being able to be placed on a raised platform.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the option “Lobby Radio” no longer being present in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that caused different colored props to flicker when placed inside each other.
- Fixed an issue that allowed 150 fireworks to be placed near each other which impacted players’ frame rates.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the “drop” functionality in the Creator not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Rage against the Campers pickup being available in the Creator.
- Fixed a crash that had a chance to occur when testing a multi-route Race in the Stunt Race Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck in the sky after exiting a Heist Mission, entering the Creator, creating a Mission then leaving the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players to get their camera stuck after spamming the use of triggered snapping and zooming in.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being warped to the city upon attempting to place a Stunt tube prop that was intersecting with the ground.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Cycle Items” option to not work when Stunt Props from the dynamic menu were selected at the time.
- Fixed syncing issues with the Bowling Pin and Bowling Ball props in Stunt Races.
- Fixed an issue with the Slow Down Prop in Stunt Races that caused vehicles to remain slowed when no longer in contact with the prop.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to place any further props with the error “Maximum (15) speed boost tubes placed”.
- Fixed an issue that caused the GTA and Rally Race option to not be present for all eligible Race types (Land, Sea, Air) in the Race Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on a black screen after attempting to test a Stunt Race or a Capture in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to change their created Race type.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be sent into a loading screen after cycling through the Actor Relationships menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bullpup Shotgun & Hammer to not work as Forced Weapons in Creator.
- Fixed an issue that caused capture objects to no longer be highlighted red & blue.
- Fixed an issue that caused snapping to stop working correctly if the player rotates the prop with a different rotation type.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI to flicker when snapping some gate props in certain positions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the button prompt to delete an object to remain despite choosing to lock it from deletion.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to stop moving if the player placed snapping props down together quickly.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when players placed a prop close to another prop and turned on snapping (with chain snapping). The prop would then connect to the other side of the placed prop.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when players used triggered snapping for two props which would then snap those two props together, instead of snapping to the already placed prop.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the chain snapping camera moving in the opposite direction to where the prop is being placed.
- Fixed an issue that caused template color / tint to change after testing a Race.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Use Stunt Camera Trigger” option in Creator to have no effect on published Jobs.
- Fixed an issue that caused props to snap to the wrong angle.
- Fixed frame rate issues that occurred when using wall ride props.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Stunt Props rotating erratically after turning Prop Snapping on and off.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players’ cameras becoming stuck on props when using the map warp.
- Fixed an issue that meant players were unable to start the alarm preview for the Public Address System.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the wrong Race categories remaining locked in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the button prompt for “Snap (Hold)” being missing.
- Fixed an issue that meant loading a published creation in Stunt Race Creator resulted in Race Details > “Race Title” to change to “No translation.” rather than the expected Race name.
- Fixed an issue that caused various props to have the incorrect color in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that caused pedestrian vehicles to stop at a certain distance from speed boost props, leading to blocked roads.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the ticker feed message for the Hatchet being blank.
- Fixed an issue that caused override rotation to reset the X and Y values to 0.
- Fixed an issue with the MTL Dune that resulted in no liveries being applied during Creator tests.
General / Miscellaneous
- Fixes have been implemented to improve game stability, matchmaking and network performance for GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players experiencing frame drops when cycling through items in the accessories section of the Interaction Menu.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable trade in the garage Unit 124 Popular St.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to see graphics on their T-shirts after a Heist.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Stunt Race motorcycle behaviors to persist after returning to Freemode.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players dying too easily upon impact when landing a jump in a created Stunt Race.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ spawn location to change to their new Office despite the player having not bought the accommodation option.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in all players being unable to take off in the Buzzard during the Vehicle Deathmatch – Buzz Kill.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being spawned at the start of the Vehicle Deathmatch – Buzz Kill without Buzzards.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being placed into an assisted aim session in a free aim state after joining then leaving a free aim session.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become stuck on a black loading screen after their CEO disconnects from session and they’ve been chosen to pilot their CEO’s helicopter.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to start Special Cargo Missions from their Warehouse laptop.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players from different Organizations that owned different Warehouses to end up in the same Warehouse upon completing a Buy Special Cargo Mission.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players having no drop-offs after getting into the second Cuban plane during Sell Special Cargo Missions.
- Fixed an issue that caused pedestrians to spawn without props during Buy Special Cargo Missions that involved assassinations.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive a call from their PA saying that a Special Cargo Item is available if the player is active on a Buy Special Cargo Mission.
- Fixed an issue in Buy Special Cargo Missions where players were unable to pick up crates.
- Fixed an issue in Buy Special Cargo Missions where CEOs wouldn’t retain their wanted level after dying and respawning.
- Fixed an issue in the Stunt Race – Plummet where players were able to pass through a checkpoint without collecting it in the Annis RE-7B.
- Fixed an issue in the Stunt Race – Plummet where players would be unable to see the next checkpoint if they had respawned just as they had reached the previous one.
- Fixed an issue in the Stunt Race – Plummet where no Race UI would be present when starting a Race with 15 players and a spectator.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to display as “**invalid**” when they replied to other players’ in-game text messages.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players’ scores to decrement after being killed during an impromptu Vehicle Deathmatch.
- Fixed an issue that caused the accessories, cash and ammo sections of the Interaction Menu to become inaccessible after buying a large amount of accessories.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not be offered to widen matchmaking for any Job type if they had previously been On-Call for Stunt Series.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players having no Quick Job functionality after creating a new Character.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players losing the Rollercoaster UI after riding it.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck in the sky infinitely after accepting an invite to the Stunt Race – City Air while looking for Quick Job > Stunt Series.
- Fixed an issue that meant the Declasse Drift Tampa was selectable in the Stunt Race – City Air.
- Fixed an issue with the Declasse Tampa Drift where the Crew emblem would temporarily disappear until the player either left session or entered the mod shop.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Crew Emblems not being applied to the Declasse Tampa Drift.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players experiencing a prolonged wait time when using Quick Job > Stunt Series.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck indefinitely after attempting to join GTA Online if their spawn location is set to Eclipse Towers Apt. 3 Garage.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Stunt Series lobbies not automatically launching when the countdown timer expires.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be incorrectly placed into a solo session after entering a Stunt Series trigger.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being stuck looking at a Race trigger after being kicked from a lobby that was joined via the Quick Job > On Call option.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ motorcycles to be stuck floating in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be invisible after joining a Stunt Series Race via the On-Call option.
- Fixed an issue that caused queuing to be instantly cancelled when attempting to go On Call to a Stunt Series via the Freemode trigger while in an Invite-Only session.
- Fixed issues with trading in Offices.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck when attempting to enter Los Santos Customs during the Online Tutorial.
- Fixed several map escapes in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to get into any Job in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue in the Heist Humane Labs – Key Codes where players would be shown the alert “You can’t access an apartment whilst you have a Mission objective” when trying to deliver the briefcase.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being shown 2 crates in their Warehouse after having only delivered 1.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Annis RE-7B stock spoiler being listed as “None” in the mod shop instead of “Stock”.
- Fixed an issue with the brake calipers of the Annis RE-7B that caused clipping when using custom wheel rim modifications.
- Fixed an issue with the tires of the Annis RE-7B that rendered them with a low-resolution texture when the vehicle was dirty.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players experiencing constant frame rate drops when going On-Call for Stunt Races.
- Fixed an issue with the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website that resulted in the “Sort by Price” option working incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website where motorcycles from Cunning Stunts were not showing up in the “Motorcycles” category filter.
- Fixed transaction issues when purchasing a tracker for vehicles.
- Fixed an issue in Team GTA Races where players were unable to enter their teammates’ vehicles once their teammate
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players’ saved racing outfits’ helmets to be overridden by the bike helmet option in the Interaction Menu.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players’ outfits in Stunt Races to be changed to their Freemode outfit on the celebration screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused betting to be suppressed in Jobs with multiple rounds.
- Fixed an issue that caused players in the highest DNF position to receive less RP than players who had finished after them in Premium Races.
- Fixed issue that occurred in the Adversary Mode – Entourage where the target’s regeneration circle did not follow the target pad for spectating player.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to spectate players in the Adversary Mode – Entourage.
- Fixed an issue that caused SecuroServ options to be missing from the Interaction Menu in the Adversary Mode – Entourage.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to join an existing lobby with spaces after they had created their own solo instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Stunt Race – East Coast where the Stunt camera wouldn’t initiate when performing the Stunt jump.
- Fixed some issues with the Stunt Race camera being difficult to control when driving through tube props or performing flips.
- Fixed an issue that caused some dashboard dials in the Buckingham Luxor to not display accurate information.
- Fixed an issue with the Obey Omnis that would cause the rev lights to be overly bright making it difficult to tell when they light up when accelerating.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players having no spoiler on their Obey Omnis despite having it chosen after quickly scrolling through the menu in the mod shop.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Obey Omnis from being picked up by the Cargobob helicopter.
- Fixed an issue with spoilers on players’ custom Annis RE-7B, Emperor ETR1 and Obey Omnis.
- Fixed an issue that meant if a player had gone over the RP cap on their last Stunt, the RP would then be removed from the player during their next Stunt.
- Fixed issues where players would not receive the correct amount of RP bonus when performing Stunts during Stunt Races.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in open face helmets changing to a different type when players removed them.
- Fixed an issue where the accuracy of distant player blips would be incorrect and cause visual issues on the radar.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the radar to render incorrectly during Stunt Races.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a news feed article for Valentine’s Day incorrectly appearing when joining Freemode from a Stunt Race.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players receiving the message “Your Rank is too low” after going On Call and quitting from a Premium Race lobby.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players experiencing frame rate drops after calling in the Turreted Limo twice while onboard a Yacht located at LSIA.
- Fixed an issue that caused the flag on the Galaxy Super Yacht to disappear when viewed at certain angles.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Crew best lap times being overwritten with personal lap times, even when the score doesn’t beat the Crew best.
- Fixed issues that resulted in players being unable to use their personal vehicle in Premium Races.
- Fixed an issue in Stunt Races that would cause the radio station to change upon respawning.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players not spawning in their chosen location when entering GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to purchase the Crew emblem mod for the Vapid Contender.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Crew Emblems not being removed from clothing after changing Crew.
- Fixed an issue that caused Crew Emblem Tattoos to not be cleared from players after they switched Crews.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in large t-shirt Crew emblems being removed after entering the character selector and returning back to Freemode.
- Fixed an issue that caused Crew colors and emblems on players’ Principe Nemesis motorcycles to not persist into a new session.
- Fixed an issue that caused decals to appear corrupt on Stunt Suits when a player had a Crew emblem equipped and entered a Stunt Race.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Two Tone Tank Top to display Crew emblems incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Diamond Back Stomach Tattoo to overlap with clothing items and Crew Emblems.
- Fixed an issue that caused Crew Emblems to be removed inconsistently on players’ outfits after changing their Crew.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the 3x RP Icon appearing for Jobs in the pause menu when queuing for an active Premium Race.
- Fixed an issue that caused remote players on motorcycles that were throwing projectile weapons to become out of sync.
- Fixed some collision issues with the environment when riding the Western Company Gargoyle Motorcycle.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being spawned under the map after dying on their Western Gargoyle motorcycle.
- Fixed an issue with the wheel axles of the Imponte Dukes being slight off-center from the chassis.
- Fixed an issue with the default spoiler of the Emperor ETR1 that caused it to detach when crashing the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue that caused the exit / entry animation for Benny’s mod shop to not correctly play.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the sky after joining a friend from the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players becoming invisible after passing out from drinking on the Yacht.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to stand up from the sofa after completing Prison Break – Finale.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players experiencing a constant „Transaction Pending“ spinner after transferring a character.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players receiving no audio for the Benny’s Original Motorworks Mod shop Tutorial.
- Fixed an issue on the Stunt Race – Trench where the checkpoint was too close to a jump resulting in players flying over it repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck on a black screen when trying to play Flight School.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the „Friends in session“ ticker feed message flashing between black and red.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck loading into the Learn the Ropes Tutorial Mission after exiting the game, rebooting then re-joining Online.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ gamertags to be misaligned at the top of the Interaction Menu.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in incorrect player names to display on the leaderboard during playlists containing Stunt Races.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ speed to appear with an RP icon after it in the d-pad down leaderboard during the Freemode Challenge – Highest Speed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an overlap on the Stunt Race leaderboard when players left then re-joined the Race.
- Fixed an issue in the Stunt Race – Splits where certain alarms wouldn’t play during the second lap.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bike Helmet option to get changed to “None” after changing the option, adjusting the visor option then closing the Interaction Menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ visor option to not retain their up / down choice.
- Fixed clipping issues when wearing certain hats inside the Lampadati Tropos Rallye.
- Fixed an issue with players’ helmets spinning when being equipped after changing visor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Stunt Race flag filter to appear in other lobbies.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in spectators experiencing overlapping UI during vehicle selection screens.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Bike Helmet option in the Interaction Menu being randomly set to “None”.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ characters to equip a helmet despite all helmet and headgear related options being set to “None”.
General / Miscellaneous
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be stuck indefinitely after deleting an Online character then quickly signing out of PSN and back in while doing so.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck in the sky after attempting to enter GTA Online via an activity feed message.
Grand Theft Auto V erschien am 18. November 2014 für die PlayStation 4.