Soeben hat Bethesda dem Spiel Fallout 4 den Patch 1.12 spendiert. Dieser ist 582,9 MB groß und bringt euch in erster Linie den Mod-Support. Wir haben die kompletten Patchnotes für euch.
(UPDATED 11/17/16) Fallout 4 1.8 Update is live for all platforms.
- Support for Mods on PS4
- General optimizations and performance improvements
- Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
- Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
- Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
- Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
- Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
- Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
- A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out