2k Games hat für Mafia 3 einen weiteren Patch veröffentlicht . Wir haben die ausführlichen Patchnotes für euch:
- Races and car customizations
- A new set of outfits for the playable character
- My2K Sign-Up and Sign-Up Incentives (new outfit and new weapon)
- General bug fixes and playability improvements
Let’s be honest: That’s a lot of new exciting content. Read below for a larger breakdown of what this new content includes.
- 12 races in total
- 6 circuit multi-lap
- 6 point to point races
- Races are split among 2 race car classes
- Races can be entered by any vehicle in the game as long as it’s of the appropriate class. That means you can pick up a car off the street and race it, but it won’t have any performance or aesthetic upgrades on it. Only your fleet vehicles (the ones you receive from Burke’s associate) can be upgraded with those customization items at this time.
- Customizations can be applied to the player’s fleet vehicles at garages across the city