Die 4J Studios und Mojang veröffentlichten heute für Minecraft den Patch 1.42. Mit diesem Patch wurden überwiegend Fehler im Spiel behoben und die kostenpflichtige Fallout Battle Map hinzugefügt.
Wir haben für euch die Patch-Notes in englischer Sprache:
- Added Fallout Battle Map Pack
- Fix for Player’s character becoming invisible for other players when they ride a Minecart, Boat, Horse, Donkey, Pig or Mule, beyond they viewing player’s render distance.
- Fix for a second Bonus Chests appearing near the centre of the world.
- Fix for not being able to place a Pig in a Mob Spawner using a Spawn Egg.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player dropped an inventory item at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player had the inventory menu open at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix Player not riding a vehicle when they reload a save, if they were riding it when the game was saved.
- Fix for crash when saving some particularly large and detailed worlds.
- Fix for being able to leave the playable area of the large Cavern Battle Map as a spectator.
- Fix for being able to fall off the Shipyard Battle Map at a certain location without dying.
- Fix for being able to fall in a specific area of Frontier Battle Map without dying.
- Fix for Renewable Energy not unlocking when the requirements were met for the first time.
- Fix for Stone Axe instead of Diamond Sword appearing in the Chest in the Enchanting mini Tutorial area upon restarting this tutorial.
- Change to allow crafting any wooden door to complete the Door crafting step of the Tutorial.
- Fix for ‚Hit‘ tooltip not benig displayed when Player targets crosshair at a Polar Bear, a Creeper or a Squid.
- Fix for crash that occured when Shape box is changed a few times in Fireworks UI, after creating 64 Firework Stars.
- Fix for a variety of issues that occurred after changing from an Online to and Offline game.
- Fix for End Crystals‘ beam persisting after the Ender Dragon’s respawn is interrupted by destroying the End Crystal with ‚TNT Explodes‘ option disabled.
- Fix for error that can occur when dropping items while standing in an active Nether Portal.
- Fix for error when downloading PS3 save. (MCCE-3974)
Minecraft erschien am 3. September 2014 für die PlayStation 4.