Gestern erschien für Call of Duty – Advanced Warfare ein ein weiterer Patch. Wir haben die Patchnotes für euch.
- Fixed a rare issue when a splitscreen guest player would have their weapon removed from their loadout when starting a match.
- Fixed an issue with player connectivity to some online services after disconnecting from the Combat Readiness Program.
- The Flak Jacket perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from lethal equipment.
- The Hard Wired perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from tactical equipment (Stuns, EMP)
- Fixed a rare issue where the Variable Zoom Scope overlay would temporarily disappear after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby could display the player doesn’t own the DLC, when they already own it.
- Fixed an issue for the total number of friends displayed in the Friends list.
- The “Pincushion” and “Deadeye” medals are now awarded correctly when using a Crossbow variant.
- Fixed an issue where the ammo count for a rippable turret head scorestreak would display incorrectly with the akimbo weapon UI.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to access the “New Items” list if a Reinforcement package was in the list.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- Players will now receive an error message of “invalid surface” if firing the Exo Grapple at a friendly teammate in the Exo Grapple Playlist.
Map Specific Updates:
- Fixed an issue where an enemy System Hack could remain on screen while using the Super Serum on Site-244.
- Made improvements for performance issues near the “B” Domination marker for the Site-244.
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Exo Zombies Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits allowing players to remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed an issue where the secondary weapon name would not show up after switching from the OHM in shotgun mode.