Codemasters hat heute den Patch 1.09 für F1 2017 veröffentlicht. Wir haben die Patchnotes für euch. Der Patch 1.08 wurde einfach übersprungen.
zur Übersetzung könnt ihr einfach rechts den Google-Translator benutzen
– New Spectator UI has been added to game.
– LAN Mode has been added to PS4 and PC versions.
– New Grid editor available in custom multiplayer modes.
– Photo Mode is now available on PS4 & Xbox One.
– Sports Update – Updated car and driver liveries.
– Sports Update – Updated car performance levels.
– Fixed an issue where continuing an online championship resulted in a crash.
– Fixed an issue in multiplayer where blue flags were occurring at the start of a race once – OSQ had finished.
– Fixed issue where players could be disqualified at the end of a race if they were disqualified during the formation lap.
– Fixed an issue in Multiplayer where the player position panel was showing incorrect positions when the spectating qualifying sessions.
– Fixed a multiplayer issue where players were starting a race in the wrong cars after OSQ if host migration had occurred.
– Fixed an issue where using an instant replay in practice and qualifying could cause the tyre models on all cars to disappear.
– Fixed an issue with a flickering skybox during dynamic weather events.
– Fixed an issue with lod popping on drivers heads when looking backwards with the camera during a race.
– Fixed an issue where changing display resolution or Alt-Tabbing during gameplay caused severe lighting and graphical issues.
– Fixed an issue where a white object was clipping through the players helmet.
– Fixed an issue where tabbing out during a race in heavy rain caused water kick-up to stop working.
– Fixed an issue with incorrect car images being shown in the standings screen after resuming a classic championship.
– Fixed an issue where Jeff repeated that he didn’t receive your last message.
– Fixed an issue where Jeff would use the wrong VO lines when requesting to box this lap pitting during practice programs.
– Fixed an audio issue with the end of race commentary incorrectly stating a SC made an impact in the race after only a VSC was used in race.
– Improved AI drivers ability when defending the inside line.
– Improvements to AI pace balance between qualifying and race sessions.
– AI Difficulty is now applied correctly in multiplayer sessions.
– AI will now pit under the SC for optimal strategy instead of waiting for the SC to go in.
– Player no longer told to catch SC when leading the race and already behind the SC.
– Fixed an issue where the AI attempts to overtake a player with FW damage under SC conditions and then receive no penalties.
– Increased the likelihood of SC & VSC periods occurring in online championships.
– Fixed an issue where double points were being awarded for the AI when a player retired with terminal damage.
– In career mode players can now use the laptop and not lose the opportunity to compete in a invitational event.
– Fixed an issue which could show incorrect development time in weeks on R&D parts.
– Driver number No 1 appears on car instead of 0 after winning drivers championship.
– Fixed an issue where stop-go penalties could be ignored without receiving a penalty.
– Achievement / Trophy – Up to Eleven will now unlock correctly.
– Added the 2nd DRS detection zone to Baku and updated track map video.
– Added pre-set controls for Heusinkveld pedals.
– Fixed an issue where the Thrustmaster TX wheel was displaying Xbox Icons for all rim presets.
– Fixed an issue where gearbox wear would stay at 0% when using no assists and manual gears during a 100% race weekend.
– Fixed an issue where tyre allocations were defaulting to balanced after returning to weekend set-up screen.
– Rebalanced medium traction control performance.
– Fixed an issue with the ‘Find Me’ button on the leaderboard scrolling 100 places rather than to the player’s position.
– Fixed an issue where Sauber and Mercedes were always the most interested teams when reputation levels are maxed out.
– Various other fixes and improvements.