Für die PC Spieler hat heute Codemasters einen umfangreichen Patch veröffentlicht, welcher auch demnächst für die Playstation 4 erscheinen wird. So soll die Lightbar des Controllers sich den Farben der Flaggen anpassen. Wir haben mal die vorläufigen Patchnotes für euch:
Please find below the fixes contained in this patch:
· Added the fuel remaining level next to the fuel mix setting in the MFD
· Added the ability to chose whether to select a front wing change during pit stops
· Added ability to alter fuel mix levels during the race start procedure.
· Added braking telemetry to ghost car DRL within Time Trial
· Added HUD area adjustment option.
PC Specific Fixes
· Setting Benchmark mode to loop will now loop the benchmark.
· Improved framerate when running the career hub in 4K and using the laptop.
· Fixed an issue where the Low Detail graphical preset was displayed as Custom in the advanced Setup menu
· V-sync Interval now fades out when v-sync is set to OFF
· AMD – Crossfire – Fixed an issue that resulted in vehicle reflections causing cars to flicker when set to HIGH or above
· Fixed an issue where some players were not receiving their pre-order bonus features.
· Steam multiplayer region filter expanded to worldwide.
· G27 steering wheel is now recognised.
· Players on pause during multiplayer races are now driven at the speed level of the chosen AI and ghost to avoid accidents.
· Safety Car icon has been added to the mini map in online multiplayer races.
· Fixed a hang where a user JIPs into a session as its transitioning to a race.
· Fixed an issue where JIPing into a practice session, quitting and rejoining prevents the player from taking control of a car.
· Fixed an issue where game assets fail to render correctly when a client spectates an ongoing multiplayer qualifying session.
· Fixed an issue where the AI refused to overtake a paused player during online sessions.
· Added an icon next to the player nametag to indicate when the AI has taken control of another player in online multiplayer.
· Fixed an issue where players could spawn in on top of each other on the grid if both players receive a 5 place grid penalty in practice
· Fixed an issue with an incorrect position indicator on the formation lap after a driver is reset to grid.
· Fixed an issue in multiplayer championship in which the client’s setup is forgotten after a reboot.
· Fixed an issue where if a host left an OSQ session their ghost was the only vehicle visible for all clients and results were showing them in 1st place.
· Multiplayer Championship – Auto save feature enabled when player client joins session.
· Fixed an issue where accepting an invite on the race results was failing to take user into the game lobby.
· Added option for clients to save Multiplayer Championship after host migration
· Fixed an issue where an absent player vehicle was retiring at the start of a practice session, preventing the player dropping into multiplayer championships
· Fixed an issue where drive through penalties were not being enforced after a Formation Lap
· Fixed an issue where if a player quits/is disqualified from an online practice or longer qualifying session, many AI were not setting a lap time at all
· Added ability to kick player in Online Championship if they don’t have a vehicle.
· Various other bug and stability fixes.
· Fixed AI vehicles blocking cars on hot laps in qualifying and practice sessions.
· Fixed AI vehicles suddenly moving off the inside line of corners and causing collisions
· Improved AI ability to recover to track after being involved in crashes.
· Made changes to the AI to improve overtaking along straights.
· Improved AI ability to race closer in corners without backing out of moves.
· AI vehicles are now able to reliably keep within the Safety Car delta times.
· Updated safety car release frequencies to result in SC being deployed more often.
· Updated safety car severity release frequencies – More likely to be released for the more severe accidents.
· Practice Sessions – Re-balanced tyre management tests.
· Improved performance and framerate within the career mode hospitality suite.
· Fixed an issue in qualifying where the player was given new vehicle for Q2 after terminally damaging their car during Q1.
· Fixed a crash in a 100% race replay at Singapore.
· Fixed an issue where drive through penalties were not being enforced after a Formation Lap.
· Fixed an issue where marbles were not sticking to tyres when driving over them on the outside of corners.
· Fixed sector times incorrectly displaying purple on the timings screen in practice and qualifying.
· Fixed an exploit in full qualifying where you could move up the grid after Q1 by advancing to race.
· Fixed an issue on the strategy screen where it was possible to leave a gap in the race strategy.
· Fixed an issue where no response was heard after requesting driver in Front or driver behind status update.
· Fixed an issue where time trial laps that were penalised are appearing as legitimate times. – Please note this requires a leaderboard wipe to remove penalised lap times.
· Leaderboards now display total players and ranking position.
· Fixed a crash when attempting qualification pace practice program in FP2 and FP3.
· Fixed a crash when selecting flashback after entering the pits.
· Stopped the game forcing players to serve stop-go penalties whilst under safety car conditions.
· Altered formation lap start procedure so users do not think they are starting the race.
· Season objectives for teams in career now update at the start of a new season depending on previous seasons performance.
· MFD – Extended the strategy timer to 30 seconds.
· Sparks VFX is now played for plank collisions with track surface.
· BRAZIL – PIT LANE – Speed limit sign now matches 80Kph speed limit.
· AUSTRALIA – Pit Lane – Speed limit sign and pit limit OSD now match at 60Kph
· Stability improvements for all game modes.
· Various other bug and graphical fixes.
· Various audio issues fixed and re-balanced.
· Further updates to name filter in career mode.