DayBreak stattete gestern H1Z1: Battle Royale mit dem Patch 1.17 aus. Dieser Patch bringt Neuerungen und Verbesserungen mit sich. Wir haben für euch die englischsprachigen Patch-Notes des 240,3MB kleinen Updates:
- EMP Grenades can now be found on the ground or in any of the Crates. These detonate upon impact and will disable a car for 20 seconds.
- Players can now swap which slot their weapon is in.
- Players can now drop ammo for weapons that they are not carrying.
- The volume of vehicle engines has been slightly increased.
- Added a HUD notification for when Air Drops are about to occur.
- Cleaned up the red dot sights for various rifles.
- Fixed a specific memory leak that was causing some of the client crashes.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose a weapon if they were already carrying 4 and attempted to pick up or swap out for another one on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck exiting a match and going back into another.
- Fixed a specific case where throwing a grenade could prevent players from throwing another grenade or firing a weapon.
- Fixed a specific case where a player’s controller could lose input.
- The One Shot, One Kill Daily Challenge can now be completed as intended.
- The Rookie, Skilled, Elite, and Exceptional Teamwork Challenges can now be completed as intended.
- The 12th and final Tutorial Challenge can now be completed as intended.
- Fixed an issue where picking up too many grenades could make one type disappear.
- Removed additional clothing items that were still lingering in loot bags.
- The Purple M9 and Predator AR-15 will no longer disappear when picked up.
- The shipping containers from Air Drops now disappear upon landing.
- Various animation bug fixes.
NOW AVAILABLE – Liberty Bundles!
Look your star-spangled best with 3 new bundles available for purchase in-game – the Liberty Weapon Pack, the Liberty Outfit Pack, and the all-inclusive Liberty Complete Bundle! With two brand new weapon skins and a matching outfit to boot, it’s never been easier to show off your patriotic pride. Purchasing any of these Bundles grants you a Crate that guarantees you ALL the items inside.
You can grab these new Liberty Bundles by going to the Store section – then, head over to your Customize section to open up your bundles and get all your goodies!
- Players may experience a framerate drop when opening Crates or Skin Packs from the Store.
- Some Store UI elements may persist across menus after opening a Crate or Skin Pack from the Store.
H1Z1 ist seit dem 22. Mai 2018 in der Open Beta Phase auf der PlayStation 4 kostenlos im PlayStation Store erhältlich.
Produkte von Amazon.de
Categories: Update Patch