DayBreak spendierten H1Z1: Battle Royale den Patch 1.18 Dieser Patch bringt Neuerungen und Verbesserungen mit sich. Wir haben für euch die englischsprachigen Patch-Notes:
- Players no longer occasionally spawn and parachute into the extreme edges of the map.
- Tapping the L1 button now always correctly quick-switches weapons.
- Players will no longer occasionally be prevented from crouching after exiting a vehicle.
- Bullets from the M40, CNQ, and MK46 now correctly hit enemies through windows.
- Fixed a couple of issues where loot could fall inside of walls or through the floors of military tents.
- Fixed a specific client crash caused by a memory leak.
- Addressed one connection issue where players might get stuck trying to enter a match.
- Fixed Kill Feed issues for ignited vehicles, dying to the gas, and falling to your death.
- Cleaned up the Scout Rifle reload animation when aiming down sights.
- When a player is killed in a vehicle, their loot bag will eject in a direction based on what seat they were in.
- Players can now drop Other Ammo without needing to highlight a weapon slot.
- Bleeding screen effect no longer persists across games after logging out while bleeding.
- Vehicle HUD no longer incorrectly displays that the vehicle is under EMP effect after the effect has expired.
- Correct buttons are now displayed when opening the radial menu (weapon or grenade wheel) immediately after exiting a vehicle passenger seat.
- When pressing R1 to enter throwing stance, the throwable name will no longer display in the HUD.
- Touchpad is now properly identified as „World Map“ in Settings.
- Beige Suit Jackets no longer drop in player loot bags.
- Fixed several minor text bugs in the UI.
- All players from any region who made any PlayStation Store purchase and logged in prior to 4PM PDT/11PM GMT on Thursday, June 14 will receive the Green Dawn Riot Shotgun granted directly to their account as our way of saying „thank you!“
- Players who complete the email opt-in form will now receive 2 Victory Crates once they’ve confirmed their email address. Players who provided and confirmed their email address previously (before this update) will automatically receive 2 Victory Crates as part of this update.
- A „Message of the Day“ window has been added to the main menu to let players know about events and sales.
NEW ITEMS – BEAST BUNDLES!
— H1Z1 (@H1Z1) June 17, 2018
H1Z1 ist seit dem 22. Mai 2018 in der Open Beta Phase auf der PlayStation 4 kostenlos im PlayStation Store erhältlich.
Produkte von Amazon.de
Categories: Update Patch