Das niederländische Entwicklerstudio Guerrilla Games hat heute einen weiteren Patch für Horizon Zero Dawn veröffentlicht. Wir haben die ausführlichen Patchnotes für euch.
LATEST PATCH: 1.21
We’re pleased to announce that Patch 1.21 for Horizon Zero Dawn will be released next week.
In addition to fixing a number of progression issues, technical issues and crashes, this patch also introduces several new features, as outlined below.
NOTE: This list may contain several spoilers!
If you encounter an issue while playing Horizon Zero Dawn, please try reloading a recent manual save, quicksave or autosave from the “Load” menu option. If the issue persists, please take screenshots of the area where it occurred and your location on the map, and forward them to us for further investigation.
- Fixed an issue with the lure call, where some players could lure bandits from the other side of the bandit camps, by reducing its range.
- Fixed an issue where for some players ‘Strike from Above’ would not activate when coming from a zip line.
- Fixed an Issue with ‘Strike from Above’ where for some players Aloy would get Aloy stuck until the strike would be completed.
- The ‘Inactive Quests’ toggle option now also filters the ‘New Quests’ icons from the map screen.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Interaction Markers’, when they were set to ‘always off’. If some players positioned the camera through a bandits bodies the ‘Interaction Markers’ would appear visible again.
- Fixed an Issue with the ‘Show HUD on touch’ menu option not resetting to the default value.
- Fixed an Issue where some players would not get a notification when they have leveled up if they had the ‘XP bar’ feature set to ‘always off’.
Photo mode Fixes
- Fixed an issue for some players where if they changed poses after throwing a rock, it would cause conflict between animations where Aloy’s body would begin to bend, twist and spin rapidly.
- Fixed an issue for certain players with Look at Toggle and Body Poses being available during hit reactions that Aloy triggers on herself such as falling and grenade damage.
- Fixed an issue for some players with Aloy twisting and bending if the player selects ‘Toggle Look At’ shortly after closing the focus.
- Fixed an issue for certain players where having previous Photo Mode settings active whilst in a new instance of Photo Mode with the Focus open would cause animation issues when pressing the triangle button.
- Fixed an issue for some players with the greetings pose whilst on top of the Spire, it would state the player is located in the Estate.
- Fixed an issue for certain players with the ‘Greeting’ option where the wrong weather effect would be mentioned while at Mother’s Crown.
- Fixed an issue for certain players with the ‘field of view option’ where it could cause several level of detail issues especially when overlooking Meridian.
- Fixed an issue for some players in “Hunter’s Blind” where players cannot progress past Hunter’s Blind and follow Talanah because Aloy was bound to the sequence of The City of the Sun quest.
- Fixed an issue for certain players in “Underequipped” where one of the objectives would become blank once completed if the player started the quest at hunter’s gathering.
- Fixed an issue for certain players in “Maker’s End” where the progression trigger would be avoidable, blocking the progression and the player would be stuck on “Go to Ted’s Office”.
- Fixed an issue for some players in “Deep Secrets of the Earth” where the datapoints in Sobeck’s office are unobtainable if the players wants to pick them up after the explosion caused by Helis, as they have disappeared.
- Fixed an issue for certain players where some players could suddenly be thrown from a Tallneck’s head and killed when it makes a very sharp turn during its path.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
Categories: Update Patch