Der Patch 1.07 zu EA’s Basketball-Spiel NBA Live 18 ist ab sofort verfügbar.
Wir haben die englischsprachigen Patch-Notes für euch:
3v3 Live Run
- Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
- Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
Reward Crate Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where players would experience slowdown navigating menus with The One (XB1)
- Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
- Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
Create a Player
- Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
- Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
- Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
- Made general stability fixes and improvements
NBA LIVE 18 wird von EA Tiburon entwickelt und ist seit dem 15. September 2017 für Playstation 4 und Xbox One verfügbar
Categories: Update Patch