Psyonix haben heute für ihr explosives Auto-Fußball-Spiel Rocket League den Patch 1.36 veröffentlicht. Mit diesem Patch wurden einige Fehler behoben.
Der Patch ist 511,5MB groß und wir haben für euch die Patch-Notes zusammengefasst:
- Casual Matches will no longer cancel if the server does not have enough players. Bots will once again fill slots for missing players
- The “Find Match” button on the Matchmaking menu can now be selected/highlighted, allowing you to search for a match by pressing A (Xbox) or Cross (PS4) when the button is selected
- Further optimized Supersonic Trails that were causing FPS and performance issues on some hardware
- Fixed a bug with Quick Chat that caused players to automatically say “Great Pass!” or other options instead of being able to select an intended chat option
- Fixed a bug where typing in Party Chat in the Main Menu would skip songs in the selected Playlist
- Reverted a change that caused Controller Vibration to be weaker since the Anniversary update
- The “Hide Competitive Divisions” option will now work correctly with the new Find Match menu
- Corrected a suspension issue with the Batmobile and Mantis that caused them to be more visually elevated than pre-Anniversary Update
- Fixed issues with the grass on Champions Field on Low and Medium Graphics settings
- Fixed a bug with Spectator cameras focusing on the center of the field after a goal is scored
- Fixed issue where an item’s quality was not being verified during a trade
- Reduced Car Engine volume relative to other sounds and made distant cars less audible
- Corrected timing on Champions Field Announcer narration
Rocket League erschien am 7. Juli 2015 für die PlayStation 4.