En Masse Entertainment veröffentlichte heute für Tera den Patch 1.07.
Der Patch ist 1,577GB groß und wir haben für euch die Patch-Notes:
- Tera update 1.07 addressed several issues contributing to client crashes and server stability.
- We identified and fixed a memory leak.
- Character equipment now displays properly in cutscenes.
- Tera patch 1.07 fixed lag issues when using USB keyboards.
- Activating a skill while inspecting another player now cancels the inspection.
- +12 weapon effects now display in the proper color.
- Jump animations now display properly to nearby players.
- The river in Tuwangi Mire now “flows” correctly.
- Cleaned up effects and UI issues with brawler and slayer skills.
- Button presses no longer register when using a teleportal.
- Items in West Allemantheia no longer “disappear” when approached.
- Tera version 1.07 fixed an issue where the server list would not display after disconnecting/reconnecting a controller.
- Fixed an issue where the server list would not display after switching to TERA from the main console menu.
- Server select now properly displays Queue and Population info.
- Tera 1.07 update added maintenance notifications.
- Adjusted the promotional window so it’s clearer when multiple promotions are running.
- Tera update 1.07 added a “Read More” button, which launches a browser window when pressed.
Camera and Audio
- Fixed various camera and audio issues.
Achievements and Trophies
- All trophies and achievements should now display properly.
- Trophies/achievements previously earned should be awarded retroactively.
- Players who cannot voice chat are now displayed as Muted.
- Voice chat icons now display properly in the raid interface.
- Tera version 1.07 fixed display issues with player names in the guild menu.
- Skill icons for the next skill in a chain now display properly.
- Cooldown times for all skills now display properly after use.
- Removed stray artifacts when fighting monsters.
- Group member HP bars now display purple when suffering periodic damage.
- Character name and Player name/ID now display on separate lines.
- Tera update 1.07 removed the “Next Page” button on the final page of Achievements.
- Fixed a display issue with weekly gold rewards for Vanguard Requests.
- Item level now displays properly in the Group UI.
- You may now use the D-Pad/analog stick to adjust quantities in the Trade Broker.
- Tera 1.07 corrected the sale price of Glyphs.
- Cooldowns of elite status items now display and function correctly.
- Removed “blinking” effect when using items from inventory.
- Removed “blinking” effect on etchings.
- Comparing rings/earrings in NPC shops now functions normally.
- Fixed an issue where Stepstone Isle story quests were not displaying properly in the UI.
- Brawlers on Stepstone Isle can now equip gear to complete story quests.
- Tera update 1.07 added additional channels in Arachnaea.
- Adjusted resurrection windows to prevent confusion.
- Tera version 1.07 resized the timer to better fit the UI.
- Akasha’s Obscura now spawns correctly after defeating Karascha.
- Adjusted kill count display so as not to obscure the map.
- Fixed an error with the cannon repair window.
- Cannon targeting window now tracks normally.
- Players can now use Quick Chat in all battlegrounds.
- Resized battleground results to better fit the UI.
- Guide arrows in Corsairs’ Stronghold now display normally.
- Progress bars no longer extend beyond the UI with Tera 1.07 update.
- With Tera version 1.07, adding an additive no longer removes the guide.
- Item details now update properly when switching between patterns.
- Crafting test availability now displays properly.
- You can now cancel out of crafting tests without freezing the UI.
- Using an additive and starting a crafting test now use distinct buttons.
- When using a crafting table, A/Cross no longer cancels the UI.
Tera erschien am 3. April 2018 für PlayStation 4 und XBox One.
Produkte von Amazon.de
Preis: EUR 75,00
Categories: Update Patch