Heute ist für das MMO – Rennspiel The Crew der angekündigte Patch 1.05 erschienen. Wir haben die Patchnotes für euch.
- Perks can now be bought in the Headquarters with both Crew Credits and Bucks.
- The new “Raid Car Pack” is being added to the game, containing the following vehicles:
- CADILLAC ESCALADE 2012 available in: Full stock/Street/Perf/Dirt/Raid/Circuit
- McLaren F1 available in: Full stock/Perf
- VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG NF 2011 available in: Full stock/Dirt/Raid
- 4 new faction missions are being added to the game:
- Treasure Hunt: Raid (West)
- Jurassic Raid: Raid (South)
- Blacklisted: Dirt (Midwest)
- Let it Snow: Raid (Mountain States)
- 7 new specs are being added to the game:
- Chevrolet Camaro RS 69 – RAID
- Ford F150 – RAID
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) – RAID
- Hummer H1 Alpha – STREET
- RUF 3400K – CIRCUIT
- Ford F-150 – CIRCUIT
- Dodge Ram SRT 10 – CIRCUIT
Chrome colors as well as lacquered interiors are being added to the customization options.
- Connection Detection Tool:
- This new feature will give players the possibility to troubleshoot their network settings directly from the game UI.
- The tool will also be recommending some changes to improve the quality of sessions in the game.
- New UI options:
- It’s now possible to „Show/Hide” player names and cop car tags in Free ride from the Smartphone menu.
- It’s now possible to “Show/Hide” the Police Unit (top center) & Geographical Names Unit (top center) with the “Display Mini Map in Free ride” option.
- PvP Changes:
- Merged PVP lobbies: players will now be able to access all PvP missions from all zones in one lobby.
- Some PvP missions have had their checkpoints and distances redesigned in order to offer a better diversity in the pool of PvP events. The updated races are the following:
- Race for Liberty – Shortened
- Desert Rally – Shortened
- Down the Drain (sprint) – Shortened
- Vegas Descent – Shortened
- Dallas Showdown – Extended
- Battle of Black Mount – Extended
- Rushmore – Extended
- On the Waterfront – Extended
- Coastal Clash – Extended
- Raiding the fair – Extended
- Battle at the bay – Extended
- Death Valley Drive-by – Extended
- Hill Climb Havoc – Extended
- Down the Drain – Extended
- Golden Gate City – Extended
- Air Base Assault – Extended
- Sprint of Saint Louis – Extended
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca – Extended
- Lakeside loop – Extended
- Strike it Rich – Extended
- From the Valley – Extended
- Reckless Rally – Extended
All these PvP missions have also had their rewards rescaled to better match their length.
- TrackIR compatibility: TrackIR is now compatible with The Crew and allows players to control the car camera with head movements.
- Fixed a bug related to functionality issues of Thrustmaster T300 and T80 driving wheels on PS4.
- Fixed an issue related to the progression of certain Awards and Achievements.
- For some Awards and Achievements, the progression was not correctly tracked and the Awards were not correctly completed.
- Fixed an issue where some Faction Missions didn’t display the proper duration.
- Example: the Faction Mission “The Fugitive” that was considered as a long mission (over an hour) has been changed to a medium mission (10-60 min), accordingly it has had its reward rescaled to the new duration.
- Fixed some issues that were encountered when using text chat on PC.
- Improved camera stability at 60 frames per second.
- General stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue with the 6th gear on NISSAN Skyline GT-R (R34) Full stock.
- Fixed an issue with the Chevrolet Silverado Circuit’s flying into the air on some bumps.
- Using the rear view camera in Cockpit View will not be working properly: this bug is being worked on and should be fixed in the coming weeks.