Tja, auch Ubisoft scheint wohl nicht verschont zu bleiben. Dennoch arbeitet man hart an den Problemen zu Assassins Creed Unity und gibt auch Tipps.
Ubissoft hat dazu im eigenen Forum folgendes geschrieben:
Across All Platforms (PC / PS4 / Xbox1)
– Not able to progress past Sequence 1 / Memory 3 if you started to play as you were downloading the game WORKAROUND BELOW
- What to do?
- Allow the game to finish downloading and installing. Once finished, you’ll be able to go on within the game. You can check the download progression within your platform. Thanks for your patience.
– For some players, not able to complete Sequence 7 / Memory 3 Confront Bellec Mission WORKING ON IT WORKAROUND BELOW FROM THE PLAYERS
See thread about the issue
– Frame rate issues. WORKING ON IT WORKAROUND BELOW
- What can I do in the meantime?
- If playing single player, we suggest that you disconnect from your internet connection (wifi or network cable).It could potentially improve frame rate.
– Graphical and collision issues. WORKING ON IT
– Matchmaking co-op issues. WORKING ON IT WORKAROUND BELOW FOR PS4 and PC
- How to join friends in a Co-op game?
- Invite a player into your gameworld. NOTE: don’t be in a mission, be in free roam.
- The player joins.
- Manually start a coop mission by going to the marker on the map, or joining the coop mission from the progress tracker.
- Coop will work.
– Uplay Services
- Uplay Actions & Rewards are not accurately listed as completed FIXED
- Uplay Units do not appear as credited at the moment FIXED
- Uplay is experiencing intermittent connection issues FIXED
– Some Unite Program Rewards are not redeemable (comic book & soundtrack) WORKING ON IT
– Spin to Win
- Getting an error message on the Spin to Win website FAQ AVAILABLE HERE
- Getting an error message when trying to redeem FAQ AVAILABLE HERE
– Ubi-collectibles codes might be invalid when redeemed on http://acinitiates.com/promotions WORKING ON IT WORKAROUND BELOW
- What to do until this is fixed?
- Please ask a question on our Support site support.ubi.com after login and choosing your platform so our support staff can provide help
– Companion App
- Progression reset bug WORKING ON IT
- Connectivity issues: WORKING ON IT
- “Lost Assassins” bug: if the player started to play on companion 1st, then sync up on a console, player may lose all his assassin’s in his companion Nomad Brotherhood. FIXED
- Some app crashes on devices not officially supported WORKAROUND BELOW
- Check if your phone is supported for the companion app: FAQ published on Ubi Blog including list of officially supported devices: http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-…anion-app-faq/
- Players cannot access the Assassin’s Creed Initiates website FIXED
- Uplay WIN services are down WORKING ON IT
- Legacy synched data is not showing properly WORKING ON IT
- Player get an error message when trying to redeem chests WORKING ON IT
– Game crash and users encountering error CE-34878-0 WORKING ON IT WORKAROUND BELOW
– The Workaround for this issue is to start the game in offline mode; this way the crash no longer occurs.
– Arno can fall through ground when free running on various props or when dropping down on to an NPC FIXED
– Arno to get stuck in a hay cart next to the Pantheon in the Bièvre district. FIXED
– A game crash when joining the co-op session of another player who has a specific single player and side missions progression. FIXED
– The Chemical revolution content might not be available for download FIXED
– Some Day One ULC not available in Australia FIXED
– Helix Credit Issues
- Players might not receive the total amount of Helix Credits purchased.WORKING ON IT WORKAROUND BELOW
- Restarting the game should refresh the information and display the correct amount.