Der Patch ist 1,419GB groß und wir haben für euch die Patch-Notes:
Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5
Operation: Plague Star
A new Operation is here! Play Operation: Plague Star from Friday December 1st at 2 p.m. ET until Monday, December 11th at 2 p.m ET!
Rally your Squad and defend the Plains of Eidolon!
A mysterious meteorite has crashed just outside of Cetus revealing a horrific boil. The boil is growing and the Ostrons have sighted infested lifeforms emerging from it. We need to act now before they make their way to Cetus.
Konzu has received reports that Vay Hek possesses a toxin that can destroy the boil. But Vay Hek won’t help; he sees this infested boil as a means to rid the Plains of Cetus and the Ostrons.
We need to get ahold of the toxin and destroy the boil before it becomes unstoppable. Visit Konzu in Cetus to learn his plan for retrieving the toxin from Vay Hek.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Konzu has a Plague Star Specific Bounty for you. Completing the series of Bounty Missions will earn you continued OPERATION STANDING to shop for all the Event Rewards! You should to speak to Konzu at Cetus to begin running the Plague Star Bounty!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Plague Star Bounty starts with enemies in the Medium difficulty range, but you can increase the stakes. The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you earn toward something new: Operation Syndicate! NAKAK, the oddities vendor, represents the OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate for Operation: Plague Star! The Rewards NAKAK holds to exchange for standing aren’t just vanity – some allow you to increase the stakes to earn more!
Much like the way we used a token system for the Ambulas Reborn event, we have taken that idea one step further. REMINDER: NAKAK, the oddities vendor, represents the OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate for Operation: Plague Star!
Visit NAKAK with earned standing to choose your Operation Rewards!
- EIDOLON PHYLAXIS: Equip to earn more standing and make the event harder levels!
- Infested Zaw Components!
- Event Emblem!
- Infested Zaw Exodia
- Ether Daggers
- Fulmination Mod
- Sacrifice Mod
CETUS items are available for purchase with Operation Standing!
CLAN SCORING & REWARDS:
INFESTED CATALYST: Summon Hemocyte for rewards & a higher score! Defeating Hemocyte houses 6 new Mods!
HUNTER SET MODS: Drop from the summoning of HEMOCYTES. Infested Catalyst are required for these!
- Hunter Adrenaline
- Hunter Command
- Hunter Munitions
- Hunter Recovery
- Hunter Synergy
- Hunter Track
There are no Leaderboards for this event, instead there are Terracotta, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies to be built and earned as your Clan ascends through and builds new items! The ‚Hemocyte Cystolith‘ is required for building. Equip the Infested Catalyst and slay the Hemocyte to gather these!
- Please note that a default run earns 1000 Operational Syndicate Standing.
- Each used Infested Catalyst is worth and additional 250 (4 max).
- Each used Eidolon Phylaxis is worth an additional 250 (4 max).
This means a Solo Player bringing 4 of each can earn 3000 independently, or a squad of 4 with one each can also earn 3000.
Got questions? Check out our Operation: Plague Star FAQ thread here to learn more.
CHAMPION OF THE PEOPLE
Complete 10 bounties given by Ostron townspeople
Travel 100,000 metres across the Plains of Eidolon
Kill an enemy from over 100 metres away across the Plains of Eidolon
New Deluxe Skins!
Defy death itself, and crush the living with new Deluxe skins for Nekros and Ember! Return from the underworld to haunt your enemies with the Nekros Irkalla Deluxe Skin, and burn your foes to a crisp with Ember Vermillion Deluxe Skin! Each Warframe Deluxe Skin is also available as a collection with signature weapon skins and accessories.
NEKROS IRKALLA SKIN
A specter of destruction, Nekros breaks free of the underworld with this haunting skin.
NEKROS IRKALLA BINDS
The signature binds of Nekros Irkalla.
THANATOS SCYTHE SKIN
The signature scythe skin of Nekros Irkalla.
The signature Sugatra of Nekros Irkalla.
EMBER VERMILLION SKIN
From the ashes of battle a flamboyant new Ember rises.
NUSKU PISTOL SKIN
The signature pistol skin of Ember Vermillion.
The signature Syandana of Ember Vermillion.
- Added more conventional Extraction mechanics to the Plains of Eidolon. We now start the extraction timer after 50% of a squad enters the Cetus gates. We added an area objective marker (the classic green indicator) and more direction to this area to notify squad members that extraction is waiting and counting down.
- Added increased customization settings for the Operator! Expanded the Accessories categories for the Operator (I.E Facial Accessory, Ear Accessory, Eye Accessory, etc).
- Improved the functionality for hiding certain Operator Accessories (I.E Operator hair does not need to be hidden when an Ostron Mask is equipped).
- Ostron Rug Collection has been added to the Market!
Mirage Sleight of Hand Changes:
In addition to booby trapping nearby objects, Mirage’s Sleight of Hand now spawns a jewel that attracts nearby enemies! If Sleight of Hand is used with Hall of Mirrors, each of her clones will also place a smaller jewel with a smaller enemy attraction. The jewel Damage, Blind Duration, and Range increases with the level of Sleight of Hand.
- If the jewel is placed in the light, it will deliver a radial explosion to nearby enemies.
- If the jewel is placed in the dark, it will deliver a radial blind to nearby enemies.
*Jewels will be auto-destroyed if they go unused after 20 seconds.
We have made changes to the way Bounties reward you! This new system is a take on the ‚AABC‘ rotation system we have in endless missions, but applied to Bounties using the Common, Uncommon, and Rare rewards.
Read through this to familiarize yourself with what’s changed!
First and most noticeable:
You now get a reward for every stage of the Bounty completed! Yup. Pretty simple.
Second and more technical:
The tier of rewards you get are determined by how many stages are in the bounty!
3 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
4 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
5 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e it could be possible to get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty).
The rebalanced items are as follows:
- Credit Rewards have been halved.
- Kuva rewards have been reduced.
- Endo Rewards have been reduced.
The additions and replacements are as follows:
- Cetus Wisps are now Uncommon in various tables.
- Cryotic and Oxium are now in various tables, replacing Void Traces in some cases.
- Our public drop table repository will be updated to reflect these changes in the coming days.
- Standing on a Blunt when it dies will now cause you to fall.
- Penta grenades will now bounce off the Blunt. It has a similar behavior as hitting a Grineer. Note that projectiles like Quanta cubes do not bounce off Grineer. Thus, cubes will not bounce off the Blunt.
- Miter blades will now bounce off the Blunt.
These Spearfishing “tackle box” changes are already live, but in case you were confused on how to use it, here it is:
- Take your Spearfishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel – Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus.
- If desired, you can still equip all 3 fishing spears in your default Gear Wheel, but if you’re looking to save some gear slots all you need to do is equip 1 fishing spear in your Arsenal.
- The time in which fish bait is effective has been increased.
- Animations when switching between different fishing spears has been added.
- Sabotage Bounty’ has been renamed to ‘Prototype Sabotage’.
- Increased the Cetus Standing reward for each Bounty tier.
- Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
- Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
- Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
- Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers
The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.
Cetus Economy Changes:
- Increased the Standing awarded from redeeming Azurite, Devar, and Veridos Gems to Old Man Suumbaat.
- Reduced the cost of Fish components in certain crafting recipes:
- ARCHWING LAUNCHER: Fish Oil = 50 to 30
MAGUS HUSK: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
VIRTUOS TEMPO: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
MAGUS VIGOR: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
VIRTUOS NULL: Fish Scales = 40 to 20
EXODIA BRAVE: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA VALOR: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA MIGHT: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA MIGHT: Tralok Eyes = 40 to 5
EXODIA HUNT: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA HUNT: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
EXODIA TRIUMPH: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA TRIUMPH: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
EXODIA FORCE: Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
EXODIA FORCE: Karkina Antenna = 10 to 5
MURKRAY BAIT: Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
MURKRAY BAIT: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
MURKRAY BAIT: Karkina Antenna = 20 to 10
MURKRAY BAIT: Fish Meat = 40 to 20
PEPPERED FISH BAIT: Quantity = 10 to 20
GLAPPID BAIT: Norg Brain = 10 to 5
GLAPPID BAIT: Cuthol Tendrils = 10 to 5
GLAPPID BAIT: Fish Meat = 60 to 10
NORG BAIT: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
NORG BAIT: Karkina Antenna = 10 to 5
NORG BAIT: Fish Meat = 40 to 20
CUTHOL BAIT: Goopolla Spleen = 20 to 10
CUTHOL BAIT: Murkray Liver = 10 to 5
CUTHOL BAIT: Fish Meat = 40 to 20
ALL OPERATOR ARM ARMOR: Fish Scales = 50 to 30
ALL OPERATOR BODY ARMOR: Fish Scales = 80 to 50 (ZAUBA CUIRASS: Fish Scales = 400 to 50)
ALL OPERATOR LEGS ARMOR: Fish Scales = 50 to 30
ALL OPERATOR HELMETS: Fish Scales = 30 to 10
EKWANA II JAI: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
EKWANA JAI: Goopolla Spleen = 10 to 5
JAI II: Yogwun Stomach = 10 to 5
VARGEET II JAI: Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
VARGEET JAI: Goopolla Spleen = 10 to 5
JAI: Khut-Khur Venom Sac = 10 to 5
EKWANA II RUHANG: Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
EKWANA RUHANG: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
RUHANG II: Yogwun Stomach = 10 to 5
VARGEET II RUHANG: Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
VARGEET RUHANG: Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
RUHANG: Mawfish Bones = 20 to 5
CLAPKRA BRACE: Fish Oil = 50 to 35
JUTTNI BRACE: Fish Oil = 50 to 35
LOHRIN BRACE: Fish Oil = 50 to 35
- Kwath additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Kroostra additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Mewan base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Kronsh base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Ruhang additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Ruhang II additional damage increased from 18 to 28.
- Improved the quality of VOIP when Auto Gain Control is enabled.
- Increased the frequency of spawned Focus Convergence orbs in Defection missions.
- Removed the ability to be in Sky Archwing in certain Caves in the Plains.
- You may now notice more populated Grineer bases in the Plains, as roving Grineer now retreat in pure panic back to base at night when the curfew siren sounds.
- To save you from accidentally Donating your Mote Amp, you can no longer Donate it!
- Reduced the sound gain from the Argonak and Astilla.
- Tweaked the charging and firing sounds of the Cycron.
- Reduced chance to receive Lens from Operation Bounty.
- Reduced the frequency of Incursion missions occurring if you ignore them. When an Incursion mission is available, a ping sound will play, and the Lotus‘ transmission will play only if you engage it.
- Made the smoke on Atlas Graxx helmet more visible, especially when in the Arsenal.
- Bounties with only one stage will no longer display the Bounty stage counter.
- Updated the description text when hovering over a Junction to better describe how exactly you can unlock it.
- Increased the Resource Theft defense target’s base health from 500 to 700
- Added a health warning transmission to the Resource Theft Incursion.
- Progress on fixing an issue where after finishing the first part of a Bounty the mission would not progress and no second marker will appear on the minimap.
- Made numerous HUD optimizations.
- Operators can now always Transference to their Warframe while in air, but Warframes can only Transference to Operator once while in the air.
- Convergence Orbs are now more lenient in Endless missions, and spawn at a position relative to the objective instead of the player. Orbs are also more combat-focused so that they are more likely to spawn as soon as the chance from a kill succeeds (before there could be short delays).
- Bounty Incursions will no longer abort automatically upon leaving the marked area. A grace period timer indicted on your HUD is displayed to alert you to reenter the area and continue the Incursion.
- Sky Archwing Enablers that are spawned on water will now be teleported directly to where you were last standing. Spawning them on water was making the Enablers unreachable.
- Certain Caves in the Plains can now be more indepthly explored (Operation: Plague Star will bring more gameplay to these expanded Caves). In a future Update, these Caves will be eligible for Bounty and Incursion missions!
- Upon aborting a mission in the Plains, you can now choose to either return to Cetus or your Orbiter.
- Replaced the duplicate Gladiator’s Resolve Mod with Gladiator’s Might Mod in Bounty rewards.
- Tweaked the appearance of the Operator’s Void Mode to differentiate it from Loki’s Invisibility. This also applies to Unairu’s Void Shadow so you can identify that the cloak is from the Operator.
- Sky Archwing Enablers are no longer able to be spawned in the hallway between Cetus and the Plains. Enablers spawned in the hallway were found to be unusable anyways.
- An End of Mission success/fail screen has been added to Simaris’ Synthesis tutorial. Now you’ll promptly know if your scanning skills are good enough for ol Simaris!
- Toned down Grineer reinforcement sounds and barks in the Plains.
- Tweaked positional reverb spill to help players better detect enemy positionality.
- Removed Lotus transmission from End of Mission screen when going from Plains back to Cetus when you haven’t done anything.
- Slightly reduced the range of the Mortar Bombards mortar projectiles.
- Mutalist Alad V will now always target Warframes when using his mind control collar ability. If his main target is an Operator, he will try to collar the corresponding Warframe instead, and if he does, the Operator gets force Transferred back and the battle continues.
- Reduced the amount of times Onkko spits knowledge about the Vomvalysts lures.
Zaw Stat Fixes:
- Ooltha’s base Critical Chance changed from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Mewan’s base Status Chance change from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Fixed Hydroid Undertow bug that would turn him into a mini-me nullified version of himself.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when entering the Plains from Cetus and immediately trying to go back to Cetus.
- Fixed not being able to use your Operator Void Beam if you selected ‘NONE’ as your Amp. This also fixes a progression stopping issue in the Chains of Harrow quest where you couldn’t damage enemies/chains.
- Fixed a black screen and loss of functionality if you are holding a fish as you are forced to Extract with the 60 second countdown timer in the Plains.
- Fixed Focus Convergence orbs not spawning when there are several oxygen towers available in a Survival.
- Fixed Riven stats sometimes not applying to Zaws when also equipping Stances.
- Fixed the last stage of a failed Bounty restarting if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed the Bounty changing missions types if a Host Migration occurred while you were escorting the Drone.
- Fixed a 300ms delay to start sprinting when using the sprint/roll combination key.
- Fixed the Cetus gates sometimes remaining opening while in the Plains.
- Fixed wind sounds being too loud/not being affected by volume sliders in the expanded Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed some terrain clipping issues and holes in the expanded Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed an incorrect objective navigation path in the Corpus Ice Planet Sabotage tileset.
- Fixed incorrect material applied to the Moa in the Dojo Energy Research Lab.
- Fixed some Grineer Crates spawning their spoils underneath a platform, making them unreachable.
- Fixed administering a non-Operator Status Effect on a Sentient when damaging it with the Operator Void Beam.
- Fixed Konzu’s Bounty reward board displaying the ‘NEW’ tag on Mods that you recently acquired.
- Fixed Grineer drop pod sounds not playing for Clients in the Plains.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Mod having an unrelated Fusion Core (wow, remember those things??) description.
- Fixed being able to purchase multiple copies of the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene.
- Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Forest Spy tileset.
- Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed various map holes in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a script error when using the Nosam Cutter.
- Fixed incorrect Skybox and water textures in certain Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
- Fixed rampant crashes in the Plains.
- Fixed roll breaking Ivara’s Prowl.
- Fixed another common crash during the Operation.
- Fixed console being invisible for Clients in the Operation.
- Fixed script error that could occur when using Hydroid’s Undertow.
- Fixed a potential script error in Landing Craft.
- Fixed rescanning fish statuettes granting additional trophies.
- Fixed reactor flickering in Sabotage.
- Various common crashes were fixed.
- Fixed two particularly nasty crashes that could occur on return to Cetus.
- Fixed issues with flickering lights in Sabotage 2.0 on Grineer Galleons.
- Fixed an issue with the Toggle Sprint option and rolling in mid-air.
- Optimized some error logging.
- Fixed crashing in certain Archwing missions.
- Fix several issues with Ostrons in Cetus and Konzu repeating redundant lines after returning from the Plains.
- Fixed a rare crash when attempting to leave Cetus and enter the Plains.
- Fixed supply drop missions in the Plains not progressing if you resurrected the enemy that held the beacon using Nekros‘ Shadow Of The Dead.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe having visible holes when observed from the inside.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify unintendedly crystallizing Captain Vor and Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Fixed a script error related to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Ember Prime’s World on Fire ability.
- Fixed a rare UI freeze when hitting tab the second you finish a Bounty that would cause a script error and prevent Clients from earning their rewards.
- Fixed a crash related to attempting to leave a squad before the mission has started.
- Fixed a crash related to a Client aborting a mission.
- Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator.
- Fixed being unable to attempt a Bounty a second time (even if able to accept it from Konzu) after only completing the first portion of it and then returning to Cetus.
- Fixed Operator hair losing bangs when wearing a Mache mask.
- Fixed an incorrect material on Titania’s Unseelie Skin Tennogen skin.
- Fixed an issue with chat linking “Community Sigil” displayed the incorrect Sigil.
- Fixed all cases of Maroo’s Bazaar being located on Earth instead of Mars.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly equipping/unequipping your fishing spear could cause Clients to no longer use Consumables properly.
- Fixed several issues related to the animations for equipping a fishing spear.
- Fixed fish spawns piling up in large bodies of water.
- Fixed a case where fish would move much too slowly after being scared away by a spear.
- Fixed the Teralyst unintendedly spawning in the Plains of Eidolon Captura scene during the night cycle.
- Fixed an issue where gamepad users playing with the Classic controller config couldn’t use bait.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would have their fishing spear equipped but not have access to the correct gear menu after host migration and forced to swap weapons to regain access.
- Fixed Teralyst disappearing as per:
- Fixed Madurai’s Void Strike not applying the damage increase on next attack to Warframes.
- Fixed a progress stopper in the Natah quest where drones would not spawn.
- Fixed issues with Syandanas clipping through Gara’s lower back.
- Made progress on a rare crash related to the gates to Cetus/Plains.
- Fixed Madurai’s Phoenix Spirit not increasing the elemental damage of Flame Blast.
- Fixed Void Traces not being obtained if the last Reactant you pick up is with your Operator.
- Tentatively fixed an Ostron being in a reference pose when you return to Cetus from the Plains (if you’ve played through The War Within and Saya’s Vigil quests you’ll know who I’m talking about 😉 ).
- Fixed host migration restarting the last stage of a Bounty to a broken state when the Bounty was already completed during that session.
- Fixed chat-linking not working for the Kinetic Diversion, Target Acquired and Spring-Loaded Blade mods.
- Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended.
- Fixed various fish moving but lacking animation when doing so, and also repaired some with broken animations.
- Fixed Transports having two entries in the Codex.
- Fixed multiple Nightwatch Enemy Codex entries with incorrect weapons and placeholder text for descriptions.
- Fixed an unintended issue where players could pick up Eidolon Shards after joining in-progress missions where the Teralyst had already been killed.
- Fixed an issue where Brilliant Eidolon Shards were not properly accounted for in the Focus Conversion screen after used to unlock Way-Bound nodes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to fish in the town of Cetus.
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains, and another when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed the Esc menu and the tutorial popups in Vor’s Prize appearing stretched in non-standard aspect ratios.
- Fixed certain Ostron dialogue not playing when it should.
- Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Clients hearing Operator footstep sound FX playing after quickly switching from Operator to Warframe.
- Fixed long Zaw Grips having similar range to one-handed weapons even though they are physically longer than some other long weapons.
- Fixed Clients not gaining energy from Void Dashing through enemies as your Operator.
- Fixed some missing reward pools in Bounty reward rotations.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens having unintentionally lower stats than their Disposition indicated. This results in an overall Zaw Riven buff by 50%.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens turning into generic Melee Rivens when upgraded (relogging fixed this).
- Fixed Zaws not displaying their Riven distribution correctly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed attempting to view a Sugatra with a Zaw equipped resulting in not seeing the weapon or the Sugatra.
- Fixes towards Bounties insta failing if an ability to teleport (Nova’s Wormhole, Itzal’s Blink, etc) was used to enter the Bounty area.
- Fixed enemies inside a Vazarin Void Aegis bubble not attacking players also inside the bubble.
- Fixed Sentient Cores counting towards the Medallion challenge of a „Find x Syndicate Medallions“ Riven.
- Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin absorbing damage instead of Harrow’s Covenant if cast first.
- Fixed leg Armor being incorrectly orientated on Mag’s Pneuma Skin.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Virulence ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Blessing ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Excalibur’s Exalted Blade ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Zephyr’s Tail Wind ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Fireball ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed Mod image rewards for Alerts looking stretched.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing as unranked when viewing them in the Arsenal in Cetus.
- Fixed Luminous Dye remaining active if used prior to transitioning back to Cetus and then re entering the Plains.
- Fixed an edge case where if you pressed Esc right as the End of Mission screen is opening when transitioning to Cetus, you’d get soft locked.
- Fixed incorrect diorama when viewing Operator Greaves.
- Fixed Operators appearing to have a very long giraffe-like neck when viewing equipment from the Quills.
- Fixed a stretched mesh on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Syandanas not sitting properly on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Aura Mod description text discrepancies.
- Fixed the Sprint Boost Mod description not displaying % Sprint Speed.
- Fixed a file path text appearing in Lephantis’ boss fight.
- Fixed a join in progress crash.
- Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent.
- Fixed adjusting the Exposure in the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene not functioning correctly and also causing the screen to flicker.
- Fixed no Zaw appearing when viewing its Codex diorama.
- Fixed Clients not being able to throw the Sigma & Octantis (Day 700 Daily Tribute reward) if a Stance Mod is equipped.
- Fixed the Arsenal Captura screen not instructing you where/how to get the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene.
- Fixed a Conclave crash.
- Fixed a HUD crash.
- Fixed a progression stopper where Vor was invincible.
- Fixed the Sigma and Octantis not shrinking when in your Orbiter.
- Fixed the Teralyst not casting a shadow. And just like that, spring came early!
- Fixed a crash in Captura when Dynamic Resolution is enabled.
- Fixed a crash when launching The Index.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to research a Blueprint in the Dojo.
- Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred that resulted in breaking Spear fishing for the new Host.
- Fixed an ‘Excalinyx’ appearing in the diorama of the Nyx Nemesis Complete Bundle.
- Fixed a functionality loss when attempting to change Operator Hood after returning from Cetus.
- Fixed not being able to extract in the last mission of The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase the Meme Glyph Bundle
- Fixed a Host migration during an Incursion resulting in no rewards for Client.
- Fixed not being able to progress through the Chains of Harrow quest after talking to Palladino in Iron Wake.
- Fixed the Hijacked Drone in the Plains not understanding that it has to go AROUND the nasty meteorite.
- Fixed a crazy unrealistic ‘time until’ displayed in Simaris’ next Synthesis target and no Leaderboards displaying.
- Fixed Clan Research causing delays in updating Clan Affinity.
- Fixed Nidus’ Maggots not latching onto enemies.
- Fixed certain Kavat Skins being shown in Market previews for Kavats Armor even though those Skins are not compatible with Armor.
- Fixed a missing Operator walking animation in the War Within quest.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Link ability.
- Fixed not being able to defeat the Raptor due to the bombs not exploding when falling into the tubes, and because the Raptor refuses to fly away from the tubes.
- Fixed not being able to defeat Lephantis due to his many heads not opening up to display his more vulnerable side.
- Fixed the Infested Grineer head of Lephantis lingering above ground, allowing you to attack it mercilessly without fear of being harmed.
- Fixed not being able to defeat Alad V if the Operator gets ‘collared’ by Alad V. This resulted in your Warframe being stuck and upon dying you would forever be on the ‘spectating’ screen.
- Fixed Mutalist Alad V collar creating a headless Nyx if he collars your Warframe just after you Transferred to the Operator. Your Operator getting collared will now force you back into your Warframe.
- Fixed cases where the Teralyst would not properly teleport when getting stuck and would instead just turn invisible.
- Fixed Bounties not progressing after Host migration if migration occurs during the middle of an active Bounty stage.
- Fixed all Operator Amp Affinity earned as a Client, disappearing when a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed experiencing a massive hitch as the Client when a Host migration occurs in the Plains.
- Fixed being unable to invite players from the Friends list after aborting a mission in the Plains as a Client.
- Fixed Warframe Mod set bonuses not being applied after respawns and Host migrations.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to load into a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when firing the Nosam Cutter and pressing the hotkey for the Nosam Cutter or the Codex Scanner.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if Octavia’s Mallet was the target of a switch teleport.
- Fixed Melee enemies avoiding Ember’s Fire Blast ring, which resulted in a performance spike due to the enemy attempting to find another path around the fire ring.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to not join Plains of Eidolon together as a squad when doing a Bounty.
- Fixed Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod applying to the Operator.
- Fixed the Operator Amp Energy Regeneration rate being much faster for Clients when using an Amp that has the Klebrik Scaffold.
- Fixed losing your Operator Amp if you died in the final stage of The Chains of Harrow quest with an Amp equipped Operator.
- Fixed the Operator Amp not being included in the Mission Progress & Rewards screen.
- Fixed Razorback rockets, Ogma Rocket projectiles, Mortar Bombards, and the Teralyst Wail hitting Warframes in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Teshin standing at the exit door instead of running ahead in the War Within quest.
- Fixed sometimes getting stuck under the Orbiter ramp when using Transference for the first time in the War Within quest.
- Fixed not being thrown out of Archwing before entering the Asteroid Defense mission in the War Within quest.
- Fixed current Bounty not updating if you changed your mind and selected a different Bounty.
- Fixed a long-standing cosmetic problem with Founders scrolling list not displaying some alias’.
- Fixed incorrect squad invite message when being invited to multiple Bounties. Before, it would show the message of the first Bounty invite until you either went into another mission, or received an invite to another (non-Bounty) mission.
- Fixed the Dark Daggers not being visible in the Codex.
- Fixed missing blocking volumes in an area where you could jump out of bounds in the Void tileset.
- Fixed a black box HUD icon appearing when using a Zaw with the Exodia Triumph Arcane upgrade. This was an unintended Channeling Efficiency upgrade on top of its intended Channeling damage.
- Fixed dropping any items you’re holding when Transferring to your Operator.
- Fixed Codex Scanners and Synthesis Scanners appearing very stretch when zooming in a non-standard aspect ratio (ultra wide resolution).
- Fixed some textures flickering or popping in during the initial Vor’s Prize cutscene.
- Fixed destroying the second coolant causing the red objective marker to remain permanently in Reactor Sabotage missions.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Sekhara diamond FXs lingering when viewing through a scope.
- Fixed mission countdown beeping and flashing over the selected node not displaying.
- Fixed cases of very low ambient sounds in Cetus.
- Fixed various Grineer machinery in the Plains not having sound.
- Fixed the Arsenal diorama breaking if an Inbox message is opened at the same time you enter the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Mining UI not appearing after switching to a different weapon and then back again.
- Fixed a missing Codex entry for Nox Eximus.
- Fixed being able to see your Warframe inside the Quill cave before Transferring in front of the cave door.
- Fixed UI markers sometimes not pulsing.
- Fixed Warframes using the Excalibur mesh for a few frames when first opening the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed changing weapons in the Simulacrum Arsenal from a weapon with higher max Ammo to one with lower not resetting the Ammo count to the new lower amount or vice versa.
- Fixed special cases of AI not being paused in the Simulacrum when the option is enabled.
- Fixed changing weapons in the Simulacrum Arsenal after being disarmed causing you to lose your weapons until you went back to the Arsenal.
- Fixed renamed Operator Amps appearing as just ‘Amp’ for Clients.
- Fixed Infested Chargers not being able to damage the Cascade Bomb in the Once Awake quest due to an incorrect hitbox.
- Fixed an error message for Polarizing a Zaw appearing when attempting to install an Orokin Catalyst or Focus Lens on an Ungilded Zaw.
- Fixed not being able to shoot between two ice pillars on Mariana Earth.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume on Mariana Earth.
- Fixed missing collision on a tree root on Gaia Earth.
- Fixed Nova being able to Worm Hole her way out of the map in the Silver Grove tileset.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume between two rocks in the Plains.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed bridges in the Cambria Earth Spy tileset having a blocking volume active when not extended and not extending entirely.
- Fixed multi-part subtitles (more than one line for a single transmission) sticking around forever if an audio device is not connected.
- Fixed the Broca Syandana clipping through Gara’s legs.
- Fixed the Kopra Suit leggings clipping through non-matching Suit types.
- Fixed no subtitles appearing if you do not have an audio device connected.
- Fixed footstep sounds not playing on certain surfaces in Cetus.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when the Client attempts to capture the Capture target in the Plains.
- Fixed being able to have 2 Sky Archwing Enablers on the ground. There should only ever be 1 from each player active on the ground (you can still be in Sky Archwing and spawn one for your friend to grab).
- Fixed a potential script error when attempting to begin a Dojo Duel.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to redeem Gems for Standing in Cetus.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Absorb ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Artemis Bow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s Effigy ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Covenant.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference with Octavia.
- Clipped the budding wings of various species of fish. We will be collecting your favourite screenshots in honor of the day the fish flew too close to the sun.
- Fixed an issue where all Captura scenes were marked as owned. Sorry, Fashion Framers.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when leaving the Dojo.
- Fixed an issue with textures on Eximus units.
- Fixed various crashes.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
Reduced the damage and removed the forced stagger of the Sigma & Octantis shield throw in Conclave.
Fixed the Lunaro ball marker disappearing.
Fixed being unable to cancel a Bullet Jump in Lunaro.
You now cannot catch or punch the Lunaro for .5 secs after dropping/throwing it.
Fixed the Heartseeker Mod not working for Dagger Zaws in Conclave.
Fixed the Biting Piranha Mod not showing up when trying to add it to any Dual Dagger in the Conclave Arsenal.
Warframe erschien am 29. November 2013 für PlayStation 4, Xbox One und den PC.