Digital Extremes haben am Wochenende den Patch 1.56 / 22.18.8 für Warframe veröffentlicht und heute liefern wir euch die englischsprachigen Patch Notes des 1,043GB großen Patch nach.
PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.8
NEW WARFRAME: KHORA
Tenno and beast, red in whip and claw. Khora and her Kavat companion, Venari, embody lethal versatility. Two bodies, one will.
The ferocious kavat, Venari, fights by Khora’s side and provides her with a speed boost while active. If killed, Venari will reappear after a short time.
Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.
Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Whipclaw will refresh the trap allowing it to capture more enemies.
Command Venari to focus on a target. Hold to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures. If Venari is killed, use this ability to revive her instantly.
Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach. Foes outside the trap will try to hasten their comrade’s deaths by shooting them. Crack Whipclaw on the dome to further damage any trapped enemies.
NEW WEAPONS AND ACCESSORIES
Fire, ice, electricity, or poison: choose an element and launch a flurry deadly quills. This versatile sidearm is Khora’s signature weapon.
*Guaranteed Elemental Status Effect on each hit, in addition to Status Effects from the weapon’s Status Chance.
*Blueprint available in the in-game Market
Tear through any target with these vicious, claw-like blades. The signature swords of Khora.
*Blueprint available in the in-game Market
Precise calibration, rapid trigger-pull and a steady hand all combine to bring down the hardiest prey on two legs or four.
*Can be researched in the Tenno Lab Dojo room
Hok’s busier than a mime with a skin rash, but has acquired some new Zaw parts for your crafting pleasure! Find him in Cetus today!
A balanced Zaw Strike for Nikana and Staff weapons. A steady blade for steady hands.
A heavy Zaw Strike for Machete and Hammer weapons. Measure twice, strike once… heavily.
A light Zaw Strike for Scythe or Hammer weapons. Lightweight, for flash and bite.
A two-handed Zaw Grip for measured strikes and greater impact.
A one-handed Zaw Grip for measured strikes and greater impact.
TennoGen Bundle XXV
NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS
*shown at max rank (at max rank)
Nezha – Blazing Chakram Augment: Reaping Chakram
The Chakram flies through enemies. Each enemy hit increases it’s damage and healing by 2x.
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda Syndicates
Ivara – Artemis Bow Augment: Concentrated Arrow
Fires a single arrow that, on headshots, has +50% critical chance and explodes in a 7-meter radius. Removes punch through.
*Available as an offering from Cephalon Suda and The Perrin Sequence Syndicates
Equinox – Mend & Maim Augment: Energy Transfer
100% of charge is conserved when switching between forms.
*Available as an offering from Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka Syndicates
Mesa – Peacemaker Augment: Mesa’s Waltz
Mesa can move at 50% speed while using Peacemaker.
*This is a reworked existing Conclave Augment that applies to both Conclave and PvE
*Equippable in the Exilus Slot
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian, Red Veil, and Teshin (Conclave) Syndicates
//Message From: Cephalon Simaris
//Subject: An experiment
“Hunter, you have proven your dedication to the cause. It is time to enlighten you, to show you what we have built together. It is time to enter the Sanctuary.
In the simulated universe of the Sanctuary, my data-immortals have fought each other countless times. Through this violence, I have studied and documented their true character. But my study cannot be complete without the power of the Tenno, the most powerful specimen in the system — you. Your duty in this experiment is to kill as many specimens as efficiently as possible. In this chaos, the true nature of these creatures will be revealed… as will yours.”
– Cephalon Simaris
- Must complete The New Strange quest.
WHERE TO GO
- Talk to Cephalon Simaris at his Sanctuary in any Relay OR select Sanctuary Onslaught in the Syndicate World State Window tab.
- ZONES: The equivalent of a ‚Wave‘, ‚Round‘, etc! This is a new Endless mode, thus, new terminology!
- DATA-CONDUITS: Portals to the simulated combat!
- (X) EFFICIENCY: The means to keep a Conduit open!
WHAT TO DO
- Enter the Conduit to the Sanctuary and maintain Efficiency against increasingly difficult Specimens for 2.5 minutes.
- Each Specimen you kill attributes to your overall Efficiency, with Eximus Specimens attributing more.
- Efficiency Stimulus’ are spawned per zone that each grant 10% Efficiency – use them wisely!
- Each zone after the first triggers a 45 second Focus Boost that scales in multiplier (MAX of 16x) – kill Specimens as fast as you can!
- When a zone is complete, Simaris will open a Data-Conduit to a new and harder zone within his Sanctuary.
ELITE SANCTUARY ONSLAUGHT (HARD MODE):
Welcome to Simaris’ true stress test.
Each week Simaris simulates a predetermined sequence of tilesets and Elite Specimens. This Onslaught is not for the leisurely, as Specimens are stronger and Simaris’ rewards for your Elite data mimic your efforts. Fight relentlessly and repeatedly until your fingers bleed – this please Simaris.
Simaris seeks data on the Elite using his own rules. This is his simulation, after all, and his rules are:
- No Gear! The Gear wheel, Specters, and Emotes are disabled in Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite. Strictly no Dancing in Simaris‘ world.
- Simaris demands only Rank 30 Warframes can compete in the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.
- An overuse of Warframe abilities in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught can skew Simaris’ data. You may find he has different tolerance levels against ultimates than first abilities. You may never even encounter this rule, but if you do, know that it is only temporary.
- Each Conduit entered/Zone advanced removes current buffs, active Warframe abilities, combo multipliers, and resets Energy to the respective base level. Harder enemies from a baseline!
- The amount of Efficiency Stimulus that spawn decreases the deeper you go into the Sanctuary. Simaris is (somewhat) kind and will always spawn at least 1.
- Increase your pace! The deeper you go into the Sanctuary the faster your Efficiency drops.
- Specimens do not drop real-world things like Mods/Resources in Simaris’ Sanctuary. Rewards certainly do exist, though. Focus Boons and Reward Tables (below) aplenty!
- Leaderboards are available based on overall score for both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught that Simaris will reset weekly.
Rewards are given per 2 successful zones in an AABC rotation in both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.
2 Zones = Rotation A
4 Zones = Rotation A
6 Zones = Rotation B
8 Zones = Rotation C
Sanctuary Onslaught Rewards:
Khora Chassis Blueprint (8.33%)
300 Endo (9.17%)
Lith T1 Relic (9.17%)
Lith N3 Relic (9.17%)
Lith Z1 Relic (9.17%)
Lith B2 Relic (9.17%)
Lith C2 Relic (9.17%)
Lith H2 Relic (9.17%)
Lith S7 Relic (9.17%)
Corpus Ship Freight Scene (9.17%)
Grineer Sealab Centrifuge Scene (9.17%)
Synthetic Eidolon Shard (7.69%)
Khora Neuroptics Blueprint (7.69%)
300 Endo (7.69%)
Meso N5 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso G1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T2 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso N5 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso O2 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso G1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T2 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Grineer Settlement Artillery Scene (7.69%)
Khora Systems Blueprint (5.64%)
Khora Blueprint (5.64%)
600 Endo (15.49%)
Neo S7 Relic (5.64%)
Neo K1 Relic (15.49%)
Neo B4 Relic (5.64%)
Neo M1 Relic (15.49%)
Neo Z1 Relic (15.49%)
Neo B2 Relic (15.49%)
Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Rewards:
400 Endo (9.48%)
Lith T1 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith N3 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith Z1 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith B2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith C2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith H2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith S7 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lato Vandal Receiver (2.01%)
Kuva Fortress Crevice Scene (4.42%)
Lua Balcony Scene (4.42%)
Meso N5 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Meso O2 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Meso G1 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Synthetic Eidolon Shard (15.18%)
400 Endo (15.18%)
Meso T1 Relic (Radiant) (15.18%)
Meso T2 Relic (Radiant) (15.18%)
Braton Vandal Barrel (15.18%)
Braton Vandal Receiver (5.53%)
Lato Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Neo S7 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
Neo K1 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
Neo B4 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
750 Endo (18.97%)
Neo M1 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Neo Z1 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Neo B2 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Braton Vandal Stock (2.46%)
Braton Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Lato Vandal Barrel (2.46%)
Peculiar Bloom (2.46%)
Axi A3 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi E2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi H3 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi N5 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi O2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi K2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Operation: Plague Star Returns!
(Going live on Thursday, May 10th – Monday, May 22nd)
Rally your Squad and defend the Plains of Eidolon!
A mysterious meteorite has crashed just outside of Cetus revealing a horrific boil. The boil is growing and the Ostrons have sighted infested lifeforms emerging from it. We need to act now before they make their way to Cetus.
Konzu has received reports that Vay Hek possesses a toxin that can destroy the boil. But Vay Hek won’t help; he sees this infested boil as a means to rid the Plains of Cetus and the Ostrons.
We need to get ahold of the toxin and destroy the boil before it becomes unstoppable. Visit Konzu in Cetus to learn his plan for retrieving the toxin from Vay Hek.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Konzu has a Plague Star Specific Bounty for you. Completing the series of Bounty Missions will earn you continued OPERATION STANDING to shop for all the Event Rewards! You should to speak to Konzu at Cetus to begin running the Plague Star Bounty!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Plague Star Bounty starts with enemies in the Medium difficulty range, but you can increase the stakes. The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you earn toward something new: Operation Syndicate! NAKAK, the oddities vendor, represents the OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate for Operation: Plague Star! The Rewards NAKAK holds to exchange for standing aren’t just vanity – some allow you to increase the stakes to earn more!
More details can be found here:
- Added option to Return to Orbiter from the Simulacrum.
- Five new tradeable Captura Scenes – available as Sanctuary Onslaught rewards.
- CORPUS SHIP FREIGHT SCENE
- GRINEER SETTLEMENT ARTILLERY SCENE
- LUA BALCONY SCENE
- KUVA FORTRESS CREVICE SCENE
- GRINEER SEALAB CENTRIFUGE SCENE
- Added 9 Fan Art Displays that were featured on Prime Time to the Codex!
Kuva Survival Changes & Fixes:
- Taveuni node on the Kuva Fortress now indicates that it’s a Kuva Survival as opposed to a regular Survival.
- Removed a tile in the Kuva Fortress Survival tileset that had recurring spawning problems.
- Fixed Life Support Towers sometimes not accepting Kuva Catalysts.
- Fixed new incoming Life Support Towers sometimes overlapping Towers which were activated and had yet to disappear.
- Fixed „Time“ on Kuva Harvester UI only being localized to the Host’s language.
- Fixed Kuva Catalyst pickup and Life Support warning transmissions playing more than once.
- Fixed Kuva Harvester UI overlapping and lingering on screen.
General Survival Changes:
- Incoming Life Support markers now show in-world and flash, instead of on the minimap only.
- The Extraction marker now shows at every rotation C for 60 seconds (as well as the original 5 mins), and when players are at Extraction and triggered the countdown.
- Small Survival pickup markers no longer stick to screen edges to reduce clutter.
- Minor changes to Zephyr Hagoromo skin that improve overall aesthetic.
- Changed Fomorian drop rates to the following:
- 400 Endo Common (38.72%)
- Imperator Vandal Barrel Uncommon (11.28%)
- Imperator Vandal Receiver Uncommon (11.28%)
- Imperator Vandal Blueprint Common (38.72%)
- Corrected some Sugatra positioning on Infested Zaws.
- Updated many Glyph descriptions formatting and removed mentions of „Skin“ in some.
- You can now Quick Melee while Spearfishing in the Plains!
- Increased Nezha’s Blazing Chakram base Damage to 250.
- Ability Strength Mods now affect both Health restore and Damage (previously was just Health).
- Made spawn improvements to Kuva Catalysts to avoid getting stuck in geometry or unreachable places.
- Opened more previously locked walls in the Void that hold item Containers.
- Friends‘ current location/activity is now displayed next to their names in the quick invite panel (same as what is shown in the actual Communication > Friends list).
- Toned down some fog effects in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Improved performance issues when firing the Furis or Kohm.
- Removed unnecessary ragdoll from all the Eidolon variants, as it was only causing issues when attempting to kill it with knockdown weapons as seen here:https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8boimy/dont_let_ivara_deal_killing_blow_to_eidalon_with/
- Optimized Helios‘ Investigator Precept: it should now find targets more than 10x faster and no longer causes periodic spikes in frame-time as high as 7ms.
- Improved performance of a few “laser beam” effects (including security cameras, Mirage’s Prism, trip lasers, etc).
- Kuva Guardians will now play their disarming animation properly, instead of having their Twin Rogga’s magically appear into their hands.
- Removed Excalibur’s 3 second cooldown on Radial Blind.
- Removed Weekly Kills Leaderboards and Leaderboard Top 20 placement notification .
- Improved enemy navigation in the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
Fixed Warframe Conclave stats appearing inconsistent in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Kuva Harvester timer sometimes staying on screen after it’s destroyed if there are 1 or more Clients.
- Fixed objective text disappearing if a Host migration occurred while on the ‚Find the Capture target‘ phase.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe disappearing if a large amount of damage is taken during its invulnerable phase.
- Fixed Nezha Jinza Helmet Alerts defaulting to a Nezha Circa Helmet.
- Fixed the „place another“ Decoration feature not functioning correctly if multiples of a Decoration are purchased within the Decoration function.
- Fixed minimap markers for Ayatan Stars remaining visible after pickup.
- Fixed the Focus ‘Buy Capacity’ button not updating after converting Eidolon Shards into Focus.
- Fixed cases of APEX particles appearing to stretch and become wonky.
- Fixed changing an item you want to Trade leaving icons from previous offerings in the Trade menu.
- Fixed Sky Archwing summon sounds playing across the entire Plains regardless if near or far from you.
- Fixed missing collision in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when setting an enemy Articula model to ‘None’.
- Fixed being in a perpetual loading state after accessing the Options Menu when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus (or vice versa).
- Fixed not getting rewards from Ghoul Bounties if they expired while you were still running them.
- Fixed crouching as the Operator breaking further animations in certain parts of The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Sibear being granted stacking bonuses from charge attacks and those bonuses being persistent when using a Skin.
- Fixed cases of Companions being instantly Revived by picking up a Health orb. This also fixes being able to pick up Health orbs when your Health is full and your Companion is downed.
- Fixed a Rare item spawning in a stuck location in the Void tileset.
- Fixed the Blueprint Icon background remaining when replacing a Blueprint with Platinum in the Trade screen.
- Fixed discrepancies with highlighted Mod Polarity spots when selecting an Exilus Mod.
- Fixed equipping the Hagoromo Helmet on Zephyr Prime resulting in her Prime details disappearing as reported here:
- Fixed enemy NPCs not taking cover unless they have an order.
- Fixed Enemy Articula size not switching to default when selecting „None“ for the enemy type.
- Fixed the Corpus Nul Comba Articula missing textures and materials on the shoes.
- Fixed the camera continuing to move if you selected Push/Pull while you were in motion while Decorating.
- Fixed seeing broken UI when first opening the Gild screen.
- Fixed a nonfunctional color slider when placing a Glyph.
- Fixed Chat copying the text being written in the MOTD if the Chat window is open.
- Fixed the Ayatan Valana Sculpture not being centered properly on the screen.
- Fixed camera spacing discrepancies on the Operator Appearance screen.
- Fixed incorrectly tinted Syndicate icons when viewing a Syndicate Sigil.
- Fixed geometry poking through levels in the Grineer Fortress tileset.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed wonky objective markers in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed missing collision on the Orbiter ramp that could cause wonky clipping.
- Fixed a Rampart spawning inside a tree in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed glitching out of an elevator in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed various level holes in Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed Teshin cinematic not triggering in The War Within.
- Fixed various level holes on Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed Companion kills/assists not tracking in the profile screen.
- Fixed players being able to duel themselves.
- Fixed fog that was obscuring skyboxes on several tilesets.
- Fixed zoning (green wall showing) on Earth Spy tileset.
- Fixed ramp in Derelict Fountain room where AI could get stuck
- Fixed unintended shell dropping sound on Telos Boltor
- Fixed several instances of the Shrine breaking if players spammed it with Shards.
- Fixed trades failing with several types of items.
- Fixed wall collision in a cave on Grineer Forest tileset where a player camera could clip through.
- Fixed several nav issues on Orokin Derelict tileset that prevented AI from pathing properly.
- Fixes towards cases of selected Bounty disappearing or failing when transitioning to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixes towards the Cetus gates not opening, resulting in losing your rewards.
- Fixed Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense terminal becoming invulnerable after a Host Migration.
- Fixed marked enemies carrying Kuva Catalysts disappearing after a Host migration in Kuva Survival.
- Fixed cases of Beam weapons not correctly damaging the Nullifier Bubble.
- Fixed the Stug blowing up in your face when it is used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram not displaying a Damage stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Wukong’s Iron Staff not getting as large/buffed as it should be for Clients during melee combos.
- Fixed Sentinel Regen Mod not resetting when transitioning back and forth from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed your mysterious Orbiter guest missing their body sometimes.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Exodia Force FX.
- Fixed Operators being able to give a ’secondary weapon‘ to Rescue Targets.
- Fixed being able to hide in areas unreachable by enemies in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a script error when using Itzal’s Penumbra ability.
- Fixed potentially running past Teshin’s transmission trigger in The War Within quest due to layout changes.
- Fixed Nezha getting stuck in ‘Power In Use’ if downed while throwing Blazing Chakram.
- Fixed Smeeta’s Charm cooldown being removed if you were to Revive or be Revived.
- Fixed Pets losing loyalty when transitioning from Plains to Cetus because they are presumed ‚dead‘ during the transition.
- Fixed flickering glass tube in Kuva Fortress trophy room tile.
- Fixed placing a Corpus Articula and setting it to Nul Comba resulting in inability to place any more Decorations in that area of the Orbiter.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm puddles around the Kraken head sometimes appearing as a square.
- Fixed Mote Amp showing up as an unranked Primary weapon in Profile – should only show up as Mote Prism under ‚Amps‘ like with all other Amps.
Hotfix #1 – May 10th
Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash consuming energy but not applying to Melee as intended. Also fixed the ability appearing greyed out in the Arsenal stating „Stats with Mods Coming Soon“.
Warframe erschien am 29. November 2013 für PlayStation 4, Xbox One und den PC.
Produkte von Amazon.de‹ ›
Categories: Update Patch