Digital Extremes haben mit dem Warframe Patch 1.58 dem Spiel 2 Hotfixes verpasst. Wir haben für euch die englischsprachigen Patch-Notes des 211,9MB kleinen Updates:
Hotfix #2 June 6th:
This hotfix is coming to you to tackle a majority of our Virtual Cursor Action Plan (you can read more on that in the dedicated Dev Workshop)!
- Restored button shortcuts in the Arsenal.
- Changed Relic selection windows to preview content on hover. To chose Relic simply select it.
- Added the ability to auto-rotate your Warframe in the Arsenal (using the Right Trigger) while browsing item grid.
- Changed “preview” and “select” to be independent of one another in the Arsenal item selection (separate bindings displayed in bottom right of screen in Arsenal).
- Removed the need to hold down X + drag in order to select a Mod in the Modding UI. Instead, selecting a Mod will make it stick to your cursor like it used to, allowing you to move it with cursor control or D-Pad. Additionally, hitting “back” will deselect the Mod from your cursor without exiting the screen. .
- Fixed being unable to interact with touchpad controls in the customize controller menu.
- Fixed not being able to fish with Classic Controls.
- Fixed L1 prompt in Ability Menu appearing permanently after opening fishing gear wheel.
Hotfix #3 June 7th:
- Fixed GPU Particle settings reverting after leaving the Options window. Now go out there and enjoy farting all the glitter.
- Fixed Clients‘ Bait and Dye counts not updating in the HUD.
- We’re still looking into the issue of not being able to unequip your gear! Thank you for your patience. A temp solution is to select “none” and then select outside the grid to unequip.
Warframe erschien am 29. November 2013 für PlayStation 4, Xbox One und den PC.
Produkte von Amazon.de
Preis: EUR 20,00
Preis: EUR 50,00
Preis: EUR 25,00
Categories: Update Patch